fixer

BUG OUT BAG & GERBER ULTIMATE FIXED BLADE KNIFE & FIRE STARTER - CONTEST ENDS 9/11/2016

Hello Valued Patriots!

Due to the popularity of the earlier giveaway's we have acquired another Knife and built another Bug Out Bag. the contest will run until 9-11-2016.

Would you like an entry to win? How about multiple entries?

Starting now!...

Every post on our site (not just this thread) will give you 1 entry into the contest. All of the posts on the site are automatically assigned a post number. on 9/11 we will use a random number generator and if it lands on your post we will mail you the bug out bag and knife.

Good Luck and hope to see you active on the site.

s-l1600-3.jpg.5a6665f9a04ca25a374df96c70536451.jpg

s-l1600-2-2.jpg.e22bd1eaec5eb2ec3777835fd6e0594a.jpg

giveaway2b.thumb.jpg.c10cafe98981481c5f8e27b6bc58581b.jpg

giveaway2a.thumb.jpg.63c21d9a3653363c4b2505845065ce6d.jpg

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- matches and waterproof match holder

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- 550 paracord (100 feet) 7 strand core

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

- first aid kit (expires jan 2018)

- 3 color camo face paint leaf green, flat black, mud brown

- includes 3'x5' Gadsden Flag too

NOTE: blantant post count whoring will be ignored. please don't just post one word posts everywhere .

• Like 5

Excellent idea and package. Everybody shouldn't wait on the give away though to have these items on hand now. Good luck to everyone.

Thank you for this amazing opportunity to win some fantastic stuff, stuff that I can really use!!! I can't wait to share your page

Hello Valued Patriots!

Due to the popularity of the earlier giveaway's we have acquired another Knife and built another Bug Out Bag. the contest will run until 9-11-2016.

Would you like an entry to win? How about multiple entries?

Starting now!...

Every post on our site (not just this thread) will give you 1 entry into the contest. All of the posts on the site are automatically assigned a post number. on 9/11 we will use a random number generator and if it lands on your post we will mail you the bug out bag and knife.

Good Luck and hope to see you active on the site.

[ATTACH=full]493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]494[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]492[/ATTACH]

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- matches and waterproof match holder

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- 550 paracord (100 feet) 7 strand core

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

- first aid kit (expires jan 2018)

- 3 color camo face paint leaf green, flat black, mud brown

- includes 3'x5' Gadsden Flag too

NOTE: blantant post count whoring will be ignored. please don't just post one word posts everywhere .

awsome set up

Looks like a great deal. My old bag that I lug around everyday is falling apart. I could use a new one. You guys Rock here at My Militia. Where else can Patriots get free goodies like these. Definitely not from Obama!