fixer

BUG OUT BAG & GERBER ULTIMATE FIXED BLADE KNIFE & FIRE STARTER - CONTEST ENDS 9/11/2016

I'm extremely happy that sites like this are up and running not only as a resource but doing giveaways like this to help those that are newer to prepping and militia. Thanks to people like the ones on this site we will be more ready to defend out country and freedoms against those that would seek to take from us. Keep up the good work, victory is the only option.

Hello Valued Patriots!

Due to the popularity of the earlier giveaway's we have acquired another Knife and built another Bug Out Bag. the contest will run until 9-11-2016.

Would you like an entry to win? How about multiple entries?

Starting now!...

Every post on our site (not just this thread) will give you 1 entry into the contest. All of the posts on the site are automatically assigned a post number. on 9/11 we will use a random number generator and if it lands on your post we will mail you the bug out bag and knife.

Good Luck and hope to see you active on the site.

[ATTACH=full]493[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]494[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]491[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]492[/ATTACH]

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- matches and waterproof match holder

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- 550 paracord (100 feet) 7 strand core

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

- first aid kit (expires jan 2018)

- 3 color camo face paint leaf green, flat black, mud brown

- includes 3'x5' Gadsden Flag too

NOTE: blantant post count whoring will be ignored. please don't just post one word posts everywhere .

I don't have a real bug out bag. Mine is a plastic grocery bag. I would love to win this one. I have a cheaper Gerber folding knife. This one looks great!

Hello Valued Patriots!

Due to the popularity of the earlier giveaway's we have acquired another Knife and built another Bug Out Bag. the contest will run until 9-11-2016.

Starting now!...

Every post on our site (not just this thread) will give you 1 entry into the contest. All of the posts on the site are automatically assigned a post number. on 9/11 we will use a random number generator and if it lands on your post we will mail you the bug out bag and knife.

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

NOTE: blantant post count whoring will be ignored. please don't just post one word posts everywhere .

Super deal! Hopefully i will get mine!

12733411_1715915305321124_4350886508620334102_n.thumb.jpg.0c1c9968d4096a26b8e6b36da026bd1d.jpg

Hello Valued Patriots!

Starting now!...

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

Hello Valued Patriots!

Starting now!...

bug out bag items list

- camo bag

- 2 military MRE's

- metal lensatic compass

- trip wire

- emergency blanket

I would really like to win this bag and knife! I'm a new prepper and it would help me out.

Hey y'all. I can't find how to make a new post, so maybe y'all can be patient with me while I post off-topic here...

Have any of you heard of the new digital utility meters? The ones that spy on people's homes and people in them? They just installed one at my mother's house. I was here and told them we didn't want it because it's that un nwo gov't spying bullshit. They told me it was mandatory. I told them I'm gonna check it out and if it can't be changed back they're gonna be right back out here changing it back. They laughed at me. I told them don't laugh at me because they won't ne laughing when that un nwo bs hits the fan! They called the cops on me!! So I talked to him. He didn't know anything about the bs about to go down. Never heard of agenda21. Didn't know that the Pine Bluff Arsenal, about a mile from here is a fema camp and didn't even know what a fema camp is! Has anyone else heard of these spy meters? Does anyone have any info about them? Any additional info will be appreciated. Many thanks!

Hey y'all. I can't find how to make a new post, so maybe y'all can be patient with me while I post off-topic here...

Have any of you heard of the new digital utility meters? The ones that spy on people's homes and people in them? They just installed one at my mother's house. I was here and told them we didn't want it because it's that un nwo gov't spying bullshit. They told me it was mandatory. I told them I'm gonna check it out and if it can't be changed back they're gonna be right back out here changing it back. They laughed at me. I told them don't laugh at me because they won't ne laughing when that un nwo bs hits the fan! They called the cops on me!! So I talked to him. He didn't know anything about the bs about to go down. Never heard of agenda21. Didn't know that the Pine Bluff Arsenal, about a mile from here is a fema camp and didn't even know what a fema camp is! Has anyone else heard of these spy meters? Does anyone have any info about them? Any additional info will be appreciated. Many thanks!

......GOOD INFO. Keep Your EYES open, let folks Know.

I can't believe that cop didn't know what I was talkin about!! He looked at me like I'm crazy!!

......GOOD INFO. Keep Your EYES open, let folks Know.