Plowboy

Hello everybody, Plowboy169 here from the great state of TEXAS.

I'm a green horn when it comes to Militia Business and activities. Never served in the Armed services. Just a Regular work'in stiff,Construction, farm and Ranch.Raised Knowing how to use shot guns, Rifles, and Pistols For Hunting and Recreation. I'm a Constitutional conservative. Love to Camp and Hunt. I'm a Single White Male.56 yrs. No children that I know of. I can see something may happen here in the near future and it ain't gonna be nice.Been seeing a lot of military and U.N. hardware moving by train and over the road. Jade helm just happened in a town 30-40 miles away from where i Live Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. ya'll have a great day.

--EYES OPEN 360-- Molon Lab'e...

Welcome to the Site! Feel free to jump in on any conversations or start your own!

Welcome! There is no shame in not having military experience. Many of the Continental Army were regular common folk who pledged their fortunes and lives for the foundation of this nation. A day may come when we will be shoulder to shoulder against the threat in our country.