Megatron

Ravens

@Megatron You are welcome to start a militia group here on the site under the Wisconsin Groups! It'll give you a good platform to organize information and provide that to potential recruits. If you need or want help, don't hesitate to ask any of the Admin, we will be glad to help you set it up!

Author of the topic Posted

Well we are the future and offer training for those who are legal to be in a group. We dont accept people with felony or attacking civilians with a firearm l.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton

On 5/9/2017 at 8:03 PM, bravo4 said:

A Wuttke cannot "own" the state.

There are many groups in Wisconsin, some active, others in spirit only.

Sopater, we are acquainted elsewhere, I'll contact you on that forI'm with info on a group I think would fit you well.

Looking for a active group

On 7/7/2018 at 6:54 PM, M andresen said:

Looking for a active group

Ya' Also a lot of All Talk Groups that just meet for entertainment reasons.  If I wanted to pay for someone else to shoot my firearms I'd become an NRA Instructor!...

Try to Make This Event, Please?image.thumb.png.c6b91969160d658dba3ef63037be3555.png

Wisconsins Black Robed Regiment intentionally builds coalitions with leaders from every ethnicity and denomination. It will not teach doctrine but the historical and Biblical role of the pastor/priest/rabbi.