Bill Ding

Drug epidemic and illegal imigration concerns

Who & What is responcible for " internal terrorism " (drug epidemic)? What can we do about it ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who & What is responcible for " internal terrorism " (drug epidemic)? What can we do about it ?

• CIA, or other factions financing War abroad. We should let the next President take care of it
    • Business, Cartels, Terrorism. Militia Org., working with Local & Fed. Law Inforcement on our borders

Its now less then a year before America votes for our next President and local leaders. Which is important to our Country, although that alone will not secure our way of life, civil liberties, and the future of this Country, its citizens our Constitution and social standings in the world. Awareness, history, goals, ambition family values, and our society are controlled by drugs, good and bad technology, and Big Business. For the most part all of these things go unnoticed because most people now don't pick up heads and take the time to look around them and see what's going on, they are either looking for drugs or are addicted to games on their phone, tablet, or computer.

I for one am again willing to give my life to fight enemies foreign and domestic to protect and to make a difference for my family, this Countries future, and society. That's not brain washing or social programing, Its first hand knowledge, age, experience, and in seeing history repeat itself is why I even take what little time I have, to pursue in what I believe, or write this Thread.

Personally, I believe that its not only the government & politicians fault for drug issues in this nation. It's the fault of us, we the people for not taking a stand a long time ago. The Americans has far too long, stood by & did nothing. We have failed to take it upon ourselves to protect & secure our borders. Drug smuggling from cartels has been going on for decades. We cannot put all the blame on others. We are just as responsible, and the same goes for illegals immigrants in this nation.

A lot people in this nation want to run their mouth & type shit on computer but yet, don't get off their fat ass & take action. For instance, today I trained in the freezing, windy rain today. If more people would take "action" then maybe the nation will turn around.

Author of the topic Posted
Personally, I believe that its not only the government & politicians fault for drug issues in this nation. It's the fault of us, we the people for not taking a stand a long time ago. The Americans has far too long, stood by & did nothing. We have failed to take it upon ourselves to protect & secure our borders. Drug smuggling from cartels has been going on for decades. We cannot put all the blame on others. We are just as responsible, and the same goes for illegals immigrants in this nation.

A lot people in this nation want to run their mouth & type shit on computer but yet, don't get off their fat ass & take action. For instance, today I trained in the freezing, windy rain today. If more people would take "action" then maybe the nation will turn around.

You are very correct about the movement. People need to remember that actions speak louder than words. And people need to take accountability for themselves. I run into the "keyboard warriors" quite often...some even well spoken but words don't mean much when action isn't being taken.

You are very correct about the movement. People need to remember that actions speak louder than words. And people need to take accountability for themselves. I run into the "keyboard warriors" quite often...some even well spoken but words don't mean much when action isn't being taken.