Donotinfringe

New York and Nervous

Stumbled upon this site through a 2nd ammendment group. Instantly glad it exists, and simultaneously skeptical of the dangers of sharing my thoughts on the internet. I hope to hell its legit because the current state of our country concerns me greatly and Being a retired TSgt. In the AIR GUARD I know they aren't the minute men anymore.

We are everywhere, This is a new adventure for many of us. Being prepared is key you can find other people like us near you by looking at our map

Member Finder Map

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Hello DoNot! I understand completely! I just watched a video about Facebook being a government program to find information about the population that nothing else comes close to being able to do!

If I upset your world, good, you need to wake up!ACB88E1C-AD79-410A-AB5B-A1B5D64A008B.jpeg.5e085c928acd8adae7f335d5efe6e3ae.jpeg