Radiocontrolled

Watchmen of America

Right now there are only about 5 Watchmen of America members in North Carolina, but no actual group yet. That's why we are trying to start one here. I have two people, one in Charlotte and one in Marian that want t get together to get it started.

the WOA was active here when the site first started in jan 2016 , something happened among the ranks and the head people said they didn't want to be identified as a militia anymore.

not sure of all the details, and its non of the staffs here concern , we feel everyone is part of the militia :)

Maybe that's why there aren't many members in NC. I talked to one member who has been with them for about a year and said he hasn't even got his welcome package yet, It's just a few little things, but it sounds like there isn't a lot of support in the higher ranks.

Freebyrd was a member here went AWOL then requested the removal of WOA from the site. Did not ask for details

We are not here to police all the individual Militias , we are here to network like minded individuals as an alternative to Facebook for privacy and censorship reasons, to provide tools and services to help members find militias and militias to find members, to help in training of various survival and tactical methods and to increase awareness of current events and historical items.

We do not permit any unit that represents the things that give militias a negative stereotype. We prefer to remain a somewhat impartial welcoming hub of information for men and women across the nation who want to become self-reliant and are willing to show resistance to tyranny of either a foreign or domestic manner.

that being said we do have regional groups - http://www.mymilitia.com/groups/

we promote the most active members to the leaders of these groups, they are a good way to get your feet wet and meet others in your area.

I d

Radiocontrolled submitted a new link:

951.jpg

Watchmen of America

Looking to start a Watchmen group in North Carolina. Ex Military or non military makes no difference. We need all the help we can get. Check out the website and see what you think.[/quote

I'm definitely interested.

Radio controlled. Thanks for info. I will check out your website.

I moved to North Carolina in 2013 from Michigan. There were several militia groups in Michigan. I was surprised that closesr group i can find is in Stokes Cty.

• Like 1

I want to get up with a group in North Carolina but a bit skeptical on it at the same time. If it is organized and not a half cocked group of want to be's, then I'm in. I only mean this on a perfessional level and not at all to disrespect anyone. Weapons safety, organized and mission oriented.

I guess I'll have to go lone wolf. Thanks for responding to my post.

Radio controlled. Thanks for info. I will check out your website.

I moved to North Carolina in 2013 from Michigan. There were several militia groups in Michigan. I was surprised that closesr group i can find is in Stokes Cty.

Please let me know if you come across a group. Thanks

I guess I'll have to go lone wolf. Thanks for responding to my post.

copy, start your own group, use patriot group in the name...

copy, start your own group, use patriot group in the name...

Thank you for that. I'll look at doing that. Semper Fi

951.jpg

Watchmen of America

Looking to start a Watchmen group in North Carolina. Ex Military or non military makes no difference. We need all the help we can get. Check out the website and see what you think.

Retired Marine joined over the summer maybe we can get some thing going this year I live in Swansboro Eastern NC.

I have allot of weapons training would like to share knowledge. Have all my own gear ready to roll.

951.jpg

Watchmen of America

Looking to start a Watchmen group in North Carolina. Ex Military or non military makes no difference. We need all the help we can get. Check out the website and see what you think.

Retired USMC Marine 20 years Artillery Platoon Sgt. off and on for 15 years. Combat Gulf war helped capture 4 Iraqies. Was Weapons Platoon Sgt. for RSC (Rifle Security Company) Windward from 1997-1998 Marine Barracks GITMO.

Lone to join an active unit to train and brush the rust off of my old skills. America is my heart and soul would gladly give my life to protect her.

951.jpg

Watchmen of America

Ok I am a Retired Marine Though about trying to start this up here but looks like more work then I am able to do right now. We are a very wide state will be very hard for people on the coast and people from the mountains to get together to train better to have 3 platoons Coastal Plain, Piedmont and Mountains.

I see there is no active Militia group for N.C. I have land available for training and meetings. I need to have willing people ready to meet up and organize the group. If anyone is interested in this idea in Carthage NC about a hour away from Bragg, let me know.

Ok, I am ready to convene soon and start mapping out some training such as a Combat fitness test, Personal fitness test, setting up a small range, rucksack marches ect.