Jane Doe

Thanks for the ad...

Where are the best websites to purchase private party firearms? I joined mewe, but it's kind of stale, not a whole lot posted. Any suggestions? Looking for a CCL gift for husband.

Welcome! MeWe is slowly chugging along. Armslist is excellent, but prices are generally close to retail. There are local sites if you google for them in your area. Every state has its own CCL laws and laws on private exchanges. Please check your state regulations on the correct way to handle your purchase. Gun shops can give you the most accurate information. In my state, used and consigned firearms sell with no sales tax.

Where are the best websites to purchase private party firearms? I joined mewe, but it's kind of stale, not a whole lot posted. Any suggestions? Looking for a CCL gift for husband.

https://www.progungroup.com

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.