Irish Slaves

Why is it so damn hard to find people who are willing to fight for America?

We are witnessing very bad thigs happen in America today. Horrible things are happening to good people, and bad people are not only get away with these things, but prosper in the meantime too. America our children, your children, are watching us do nothing to change it. The morals and values that can and will make America great again must start within ourselves. What would our past generations have done in this time of need? I can promise you they would not be waiting around for a government that started all these problem to begin with, to change it. We have a terrorist organization (BLM) preaching hate for authority and whites people, in America. Rap songs do nothing but promote drug selling, shoot the police, and kill the crackers. It is not like these thugs are in hiding, but it’s more like we the people are. What happened to us? I understand people have jobs, and everyone is busy, but we need to get some priorities straight. Our children are going to go into their schools soon and realize that bathrooms have turned transgender, and teacher will no longer address them as boys, or girls. My own doctor’s office no longer has "women" or "men" bathrooms. This transgender crap is all over the television, and I noticed even game systems are allowing your children to have "relations" with the same sex. They want our children to be confused, white children now born in America and other countries around the world are now the minorities. We can't wait to take out the trash people we need to unite and take care of this garbage now. We must take a stand, because all we are doing now, is watching them dig our graves. This all comes down to psychological warfare, and we are not winning. I was born in the wrong time, because this is killing me, to know that I will one day leave my child alone in a horrible place, if we do not Wake Up and do something about it now!!! If we just stood for something, just against one thing, it could light a fire never seen before in us. Looking around the world, it is easy to see that some higher power has it out for our people, and what we believe in, but we have the best country on this planet, with the one and only true God Almighty. No one stands a chance against us, we must show them what they have somehow forgotten. S.O.S. We must know that behind all these psychological tricks (medias lies, government control, Hollywood, etc.) a bigger enemy awaits us, but by God we must start setting examples now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMl79xrTKI

• Like 5

The change you seek must come from the inside. The only way that can happen is for America to repent and turn towards God. Our Constitution was founded upon responsible citizenship with the understanding that our rights came from God. What we see happening in American now is the result of people turning their hearts away from God. We must safeguard our religious liberties and protections found in the First Amendment, then be willing to use the Second Amendment to guarantee that a sovereign citizen does not lose liberty and justice. Using the Sword of the Spirit can allow them to repent and become a fellow ally, whereas using bullets will not give them that chance. Tough decision on which one to use when.

• Like 5

I'll disagree with the rap song point. We listened to plenty of rap songs on deployment that were just funny shit to listen to. Withy Black, Latino and Asian battle buddies. Damn those Asians can MC. Yes there is bad rap. And there is bad metal that talks about killing babies and feeding them to Satan. And there is obscure country that talks about hanging Niggas. Music is music and not all of it is good, but it is a first amendment right.

Now on the rest, it comes down to laziness. Americans are A.D.D. When you can't even get people to log onto a website like this to check in and post its sad as shit. You get even less to show up for training, and even less to actually make financial sacrifice to get gear. Even when you break down the cost of beer over the month they can't be bothered with it. We are not the only side of this though. Liberals have sad out turns for their own events. It's a testament to the selfishness that has beset our culture.

Pretty sad. And if it doesn't change we are going the way of the Roman empire.

Down, down down, that burning ring of fire.

• Like 3

I only have a couple things to say. I'm from when and where everyone knew their neighbors! Small towns that helped each other, but around the world you knew nothing about them! No one had a phone stuck in their face 24/7! Now people walk passed each other and walk in front of cars and don't even realize where they are or what happened! I seriously think there is something going on with cellphones I don't understand!!! I can walk over a mountain at night and be safe and comfortable, but take the cellphone away from anyone I see today and they'll have a stroke! Explain this crap to me, please!

• Like 3

It because there are to many sheep and not enough wolves

We are the sheepdogs. There are plenty of wolves out there, but they are smart and only attack when the sheep have wandered off.

And we don't want to become violent to get change or we are no better than those who do use violence. I want to see a change for the better, but I believe it will only come when there is a major disaster, not a storm, and we are the ones that are needed to get control back. It's then when we can restart and make the U.S. a better place.

"That's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

• Like 3

I think there are a lot of people that do not openly speak out their support of patriot actions and do not reveal their training or experience to others. We may never know who really is on our side until the SHTF event unfolds. Even then we might not even see them because they are prepared to stay out of sight.

• Like 5

America is a country mixture of various nation and various culture. Those two things made the America top developed country among all others. American people believe in their works and fate not relation with other nation, they are self dependable and have a good knowledge all most every sector. The top leader of the America always tried to influence on others countries and nation, they somehow came to help them and contribute to improve various skill to other but sometimes those purpose somehow changed to make the overall control and power. That's why all over the world the black power of America have seen to the general people and nations. As a result they don't want to give their life to save American people.

I think this is the reason that's why other nation don't want to sacrifice for the america.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I will defend our God given rights and the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic so help me God.

That's about all I think I need to say.

• Like 3

We are witnessing very bad thigs happen in America today. Horrible things are happening to good people, and bad people are not only get away with these things, but prosper in the meantime too. America our children, your children, are watching us do nothing to change it. The morals and values that can and will make America great again must start within ourselves. What would our past generations have done in this time of need? I can promise you they would not be waiting around for a government that started all these problem to begin with, to change it. We have a terrorist organization (BLM) preaching hate for authority and whites people, in America. Rap songs do nothing but promote drug selling, shoot the police, and kill the crackers. It is not like these thugs are in hiding, but it’s more like we the people are. What happened to us? I understand people have jobs, and everyone is busy, but we need to get some priorities straight. Our children are going to go into their schools soon and realize that bathrooms have turned transgender, and teacher will no longer address them as boys, or girls. My own doctor’s office no longer has "women" or "men" bathrooms. This transgender crap is all over the television, and I noticed even game systems are allowing your children to have "relations" with the same sex. They want our children to be confused, white children now born in America and other countries around the world are now the minorities. We can't wait to take out the trash people we need to unite and take care of this garbage now. We must take a stand, because all we are doing now, is watching them dig our graves. This all comes down to psychological warfare, and we are not winning. I was born in the wrong time, because this is killing me, to know that I will one day leave my child alone in a horrible place, if we do not Wake Up and do something about it now!!! If we just stood for something, just against one thing, it could light a fire never seen before in us. Looking around the world, it is easy to see that some higher power has it out for our people, and what we believe in, but we have the best country on this planet, with the one and only true God Almighty. No one stands a chance against us, we must show them what they have somehow forgotten. S.O.S. We must know that behind all these psychological tricks (medias lies, government control, Hollywood, etc.) a bigger enemy awaits us, but by God we must start setting examples now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMl79xrTKI

I am a 3%er and I am one who will uphold the oath. their is tyranny in or government and unbalanced power between the houses and need to be fixed now

This is always very doubtful to me that 'why most of the American think Foreign people as their enemy?" There should be some specific and significant reason but I don't know the actual reasons. But sometimes my thought bring the scenery when Columbus invented America and present American people from different European countries settle down there for seeking a new starting and killed millions of Native American. This History emphasis them to think about all the foreigner as their enemy as they were for the Native Americans.

I know this world is not for the people who like to think and express their opinion freely but I love to and don't care any threat to unveil the truth.

Sorry if anyone hurt by my words.

The people willing to defend this nation and it's values are generally either already in the military or working long hours to come home to a family they can barely support. They wake up, go to work, come home, sleep and go back to work. The people who will stand with us in a pinch simply don't have time and have much to lose if the nation comes apart. So we don't hear much from them. Those of us with the time to do so must speak for them. Those of us who have less to lose must stand up for them. When it happens some of them will have our backs. Enough to make it count. We have to have faith in our people as much as we have in our way of life.

• Like 3

I'll disagree with the rap song point. We listened to plenty of rap songs on deployment that were just funny shit to listen to. Withy Black, Latino and Asian battle buddies. Damn those Asians can MC. Yes there is bad rap. And there is bad metal that talks about killing babies and feeding them to Satan. And there is obscure country that talks about hanging Niggas. Music is music and not all of it is good, but it is a first amendment right.

Now on the rest, it comes down to laziness. Americans are A.D.D. When you can't even get people to log onto a website like this to check in and post its sad as shit. You get even less to show up for training, and even less to actually make financial sacrifice to get gear. Even when you break down the cost of beer over the month they can't be bothered with it. We are not the only side of this though. Liberals have sad out turns for their own events. It's a testament to the selfishness that has beset our culture.

Pretty sad. And if it doesn't change we are going the way of the Roman empire.

Down, down down, that burning ring of fire.

I've been thinking and saying for awhile the the Roman Empire

fell due to Multiculturalism. The by far biggest issue today is that

Diversity/Multiculturalism ideology states, clearly, that

"If White then racist". That's ALL Whites are racist. Not much

room in there for facts. This has existed for 30 years among us.

In it's evolution the Progs, with BLM etc, have invented NEW

faults that Whites have to answer for. "White Privilege" simply

does not exist in a "Affirmative Action" World. But the Left will

never recognize this. They have NO egalitarian principles to follow

and equality is not what they seek. They are carrying out oppression

against Whites daily with petty schemes of oppression in the workplace,

schools(all levels) and certainly with government backing. Yes, we have a new

POTUS who will put some brakes on the train but it still might

not be enough to stop the "Tyranny of the Minority" we live under.

Rome fell because of greedy corrupt politicians who put their pockets before the people, their merchants couldnt even iniate trade outside of rome toward the end because they were being beset right outside their own borders and romes officials didnt want to spend the money or commit the troops to protect them.I suppose you could consider multicultural issues part of their downfall but not in the way most people would assume. Rome conquered other cultures and then trained those conquered cultures in their tactics and sent them off to war. So now, youve got people youve subjugated trained and armed in the way of rome. Its no wonder they turned and destroyed their new masters. America has already repeated these blunders time and time again. Were doing it right now in the middle east. And here at home. Politicians are getting rich while the american ppl can barely scrape a living together and i dont think i need to recount the number of foreign armies weve trained and armed that turned against us. We trained and equipped Afghans to fight russians and in return we got osama, now were training and arming more to combat isis and look whats happened.

I've been thinking and saying for awhile the the Roman Empire

fell due to Multiculturalism. The by far biggest issue today is that

Diversity/Multiculturalism ideology states, clearly, that

"If White then racist". That's ALL Whites are racist. Not much

room in there for facts. This has existed for 30 years among us.

In it's evolution the Progs, with BLM etc, have invented NEW

faults that Whites have to answer for. "White Privilege" simply

does not exist in a "Affirmative Action" World. But the Left will

never recognize this. They have NO egalitarian principles to follow

and equality is not what they seek. They are carrying out oppression

against Whites daily with petty schemes of oppression in the workplace,

schools(all levels) and certainly with government backing. Yes, we have a new

POTUS who will put some brakes on the train but it still might

not be enough to stop the "Tyranny of the Minority" we live under.

Hello Don. First off, thanks for your service! I'll try to explain this phenomenon briefly. I have a background in com electronics. The cell phone has 2 forms of radiation that are harmful to the human, especially children. The radio portion emits high frequency radiation that can scramble your brain's nerves, cause cancer and alter it's hormone production, while the blue light radiated from the screen can cause a type of dementia, a zombie effect. Since the radiation levels we are exposed to are much higher than what is considered safe, we should all be taking precautions with the use of cell phones and WIFI and staying the hell away from those monstrosities called cell towers! Remember, the human body is bio-electric in function and form. All EMFs (electromagnetic fields) have an effect on us. Please see what Dr. Mercola has to say:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2016/06/15/cell-phone-radiation-effects.aspx

• Like 1

1. America is being watered down by too many illegals (no matter what race they are) & they have no allegiance to the United States.

2. Pledge of Allegiance has been removed from most schools (I said it everyday in every grade until high school)

3. Prayer has been removed from schools and most homes

4. Political Correctness is glossing over most real issues

5. Most patriotic group are "baby boomers" and they are aging

6. Liberal teachers & indoctrination in the public schools

7. Apathy... probably the greatest cause of internal defeat

• Like 2

I think there are a lot of people that do not openly speak out their support of patriot actions and do not reveal their training or experience to others. We may never know who really is on our side until the SHTF event unfolds. Even then we might not even see them because they are prepared to stay out of sight.

Nail on the head. I have been preparing a long time and can stay out of sight for quite a while. I know there are lot more people out there that are even more prepared than I am.

• Like 2

You all are equally right there are many reasons, Thru the years we've been whittled down to size. Our values, culture, way of life, jobs, religion, Constitution, have all been devalued or changed our thinking. Most people are afraid to speak for fear of offending, Afraid to buy a gun from a dealer, or join the NRA, or get a permit, afraid of getting on a list. Have a big mortgage, career, Job family, retirement fund, pension, to much to lose. Not like the founding fathers who gave up everything. America has to be torn down first in order to rebuild it. Kruschev? (spelling) was right. We would be destroyed from within from our own greed. Prepare now as you can. Protect your families first. Circle the wagons. The rest will come in time. Many as I are to old, but I plan on making it more than a one to one ratio. I can guard the kids and women folk while the youngins are out on patrol. Yes stay under the radar as much as possible. They' re already after conservatives on Fox news. banning opposing view points.etc. We knew this was coming, I've been prepping since 1980. Americans tend to put stuff off till the wolf is at the door. Till the Fleet is smoking in the Harbor. Or Planes flying into buildings. In June of 1944 18-26 yr olds were landing on the beaches or jumping into Normandy. Today they burn cars , trash cans, smash windows, and protest how bad they have it in the greatest country on earth. Because an election which was suppose to be a done deal. Didn't go their way. Are givin coloring books and cup cakes. I know who owns most of the firearms in America, and it aint them. Keep your powder dry

• Like 2

I only have a couple things to say. I'm from when and where everyone knew their neighbors! Small towns that helped each other, but around the world you knew nothing about them! No one had a phone stuck in their face 24/7! Now people walk passed each other and walk in front of cars and don't even realize where they are or what happened! I seriously think there is something going on with cellphones I don't understand!!! I can walk over a mountain at night and be safe and comfortable, but take the cellphone away from anyone I see today and they'll have a stroke! Explain this crap to me, please!
  • Like 1

I'm a truck driver. You're right about cell phones. It's put people in a trance. Nobody socializes anymore, even in truck stop restaurants, their noses are stuck in the cell phone. My CB radio is mostly quiet any more. It's really sad to see this happen.

• Like 3

That is sad. I traveled alot when i was younger, sitting in the diner at the end of the day shooting the shit and finding out what was going on in that part of the country was always the highlight of the day. People dont want to be bothered anymore, like you said, their stuck in their phones. Kind of ironic when you think about it. The more connected people become to social networking the more disconnected and isolated they are from the world.

• Like 1

I've only met one 3%er and was invited to an FTX to observe but was unable to go. However was given their application form and couldn't see anything theyre doing for the community or otherwise. I don't know very much about 3%ers or Oath Takers. Seems people just want to hold a title of some sort or another but are afraid to risk anything about themselves to due what they've pledged to do. You asked about lambs and wolves? Well sir, I am a wolf. I took the oath to serve and protect the constitution of the US and I cried both times. That's how much it meant to me to serve my country. I feel anyone who didn't really didn't want to take that oath in the first place. I risked my life, my family and everything I hold dear to protect this country. I gave all, I gave my right leg (literally and fighting on a prosthetic). I am a wolf! I'm looking for my wolf pack!

• Like 2

The people willing to defend this nation and it's values are generally either already in the military or working long hours to come home to a family they can barely support. They wake up, go to work, come home, sleep and go back to work. The people who will stand with us in a pinch simply don't have time and have much to lose if the nation comes apart. So we don't hear much from them. Those of us with the time to do so must speak for them. Those of us who have less to lose must stand up for them. When it happens some of them will have our backs. Enough to make it count. We have to have faith in our people as much as we have in our way of life.

Thank you, I mostly keep to myself except for a very tight group that'll die for me as I would them without hesitation. We don't speak out(in fact i have a funny feeling about this). I hate when I see people talk about how cowardly we all are for being so peaceful, I have a wife & am having my third child (Right now literally) so I will not risk them being injured until I have no choice. I know when shtf there's a chance one or all of us will not make it through & if that's what I must for the millions unborn so be it. But until then I support this movement by preparing. Die on your feet or live on your knees.

Thank you, I mostly keep to myself except for a very tight group that'll die for me as I would them without hesitation. We don't speak out(in fact i have a funny feeling about this). I hate when I see people talk about how cowardly we all are for being so peaceful, I have a wife & am having my third child (Right now literally) so I will not risk them being injured until I have no choice. I know when shtf there's a chance one or all of us will not make it through & if that's what I must for the millions unborn so be it. But until then I support this movement by preparing. Die on your feet or live on your knees.

You should watch the movie "Patriot" when Ben Martin is in the government hall at the meeting and he stands and said his wife was gone and he has children. His long time friend who was there asking for the government to convene a militia asked him and I'll ask you. Is your freedom supposed to be defended by childless fathers or fatherless sons???????

You should watch the movie "Patriot" when Ben Martin is in the government hall at the meeting and he stands and said his wife was gone and he has children. His long time friend who was there asking for the government to convene a militia asked him and I'll ask you. Is your freedom supposed to be defended by childless fathers or fatherless sons???????

I'll try to watch it soon then? That question really made me think, and maybe I missed the point but as for me and my children It is up to me to defend our freedom. Because they are too young.

• Like 2