David_Wozniak

Why responsible American should vote for Clinton?

this is a moral question for every time, which one will be the perfect person for entering White House? Trump or Clinton?

many many confusion in the people minds but I saw something that I wanna share with you guys, I simply avoid Trump as he have nothing but some waste inside hs brain. You can search it, I am 100% sure you can't find anything else. He can tell lie one after one and have not own a single structure of common scene.

On the other hand Clinton is well experienced and stable person for being the president and i think she is te perfect person to be and ideal American President. America is not for some special kind of people it's for everyone. Humanity is badly needed to be such great honor which I never find in Trump Behavior. he is 755 crazy and American will be clear about his ability if they elected him for the President.

Wishing you don't make a single mistake.

Every times You guys should not forget that a damn Business who have passed his entire life doing deals with the money and it's also clear that have a lack of knowledge. How can be he is the perfect president for American People?

On the other hand Clinton not came alone but with great successful experience of working for American people. in this critical time of the world American people should take decision so carefully or the result can harm all the Human Nations across the World. nobody want to see the 3rd world war where nuclear Bomb can kill most of the people in the world. So my request be careful about you and others people.

So stay the current course and allow the SCOTUS to be filled with liberal judges who will continue to erode our rights until they either die or resign.....how about not no but hell no? Those two posts are probably the funniest things I have read in quite a while. It's not a matter at this point of fixing anything because frankly we're not voting our way out of this mess. It's become a choice of voting for things go south and the shooting to start quickly or buy ourselves some more time to prep & train and wake others up.

• Like 3

To the guy who started this thread: You have not filled out any info on your profile, Why Not? So -

A. Where are you?

B. If you went to school in the USA, when did you quit - 3rd grade? Your syntax is at about that level. Your other 5 posts are all the same.

C. IF you really think that the Bitch Klinton is/will be good for the USA, you didn't learn anything in the 3rd grade!

Sarge

• Like 3

To the guy who started this thread: You have not filled out any info on your profile, Why Not? So -

A. Where are you?

B. If you went to school in the USA, when did you quit - 3rd grade? Your syntax is at about that level. Your other 5 posts are all the same.

C. IF you really think that the Bitch Klinton is/will be good for the USA, you didn't learn anything in the 3rd grade!

Sarge

All i got to say is ditto, i'm with sarge.

• Like 1

A. Where are you?

Sarge

You are right, I am not so educated and my writing is not so well. But i don't think this is my lack, do you know why?

because i am satisfied that god have gave me a heart full of love for others. Just one question to you- how many old will you live in the earth?

So why we are so selfish and what is the benefits to rules other, to kill others? Like as Gorge W. Bush? The answer is simple "Nothing."

I have told you that i am not so educated like as you and that why may you are wiser than me. But i thinks it's should be quite clear to every conscious American what is the mentality difference between Clinton and trump. I don't want your answer just judge yourself and analysis your answer. I wish you will follow the right truck.

Again - in reference to the above

A. Where are you, What state???

C. Do you really think klinton is the best choice??? IF so, WHY???

I presume from the sound of your posts that you are neither a gun owner/shooter nor a hunter.

Sarge

Again - in reference to the above

A. Where are you, What state???

C. Do you really think klinton is the best choice??? IF so, WHY???

I presume from the sound of your posts that you are neither a gun owner/shooter nor a hunter.

Sarge

Sorry you may have some wrong idea about me. I am a professional Hunter and I love to Hunt in my leisure.

Anyway , the most important thing is to make right decision about the right candidates. But let me know first what side do you like that give the support to Trump.

Can you give me 10 good reason or quality so that I can consider Trump as a good personality?

Sorry you may have some wrong idea about me. I am a professional Hunter and I love to Hunt in my leisure.

Anyway , the most important thing is to make right decision about the right candidates. But let me know first what side do you like that give the support to Trump.

Can you give me 10 good reason or quality so that I can consider Trump as a good personality?

Obama is against Trump

The Media is against Trump

The establishment Democrats are against Trump

The establishment Republicans are against Trump

The Pope is against Trump

The UN is against Trump

The EU is against Trump

China is against Trump

Mexico is against Trump

Soros is against Trump

Black Lives Matter is against Trump

MoveOn.Org is against Trump

Koch Bro’s are against Trump

Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Need more?

• Like 1

You have Not answered either A or C in my comments! WHY NOT??? Professional hunter? Explain.

Until you do I will not bother to reply to anything else you post!

Oh and why don't you give me 10 reasons (I don't think you can give "Good" reasons) Not to vote for Trump!

Sarge

• Like 1

I'm new here, but to put in my 2 cents, there is no perfect candidate. Trump has some flaws, but there's not anyone on the planet that doesn't. Trump is the outsider. You can see this by the way both parties and the media attack him. You don't attract that kind of hostility by falling in line and doing what you're told. They know he'll shake things up, and a little shake-up is exactly what this country needs right now.

As far as Clinton goes, I don't believe a single word that comes out of her mouth and I firmly believe that anyone who does is either a willful idiot or possibly mentally retarded. She's been in politics for 30 years and I cannot think of one single accomplishment she's made. And by the way, when I say "accomplishment" I don't count anything she's done in direct violation of the Constitution. In the time she's been an active politician, we've become less free, less prosperous, and less secure as a nation. She's part of the problem, and you cannot count on someone who has perpetuated the problem to suddenly become the solution.

If Trump wins, our problems are not solved but I think he'll buy us some time. If Hillary wins, you better be ready for life in America to go to shit faster than ever before.

And this whole issue of "personality" that people like to bring up... So what if Trump's an asshole? He's an equal opportunity asshole. Clinton's just a privileged elitist bitch. If you ask me who's more likely to get shit done, I'll take the asshole. Every time.

Clinton would mean the end of America. The whole Clinton family are criminals beyond any shadow of doubt. NO ONE should be above the law. Both her and her child raping husband need to be locked up along with Obama and anyone who helped them commit the crimes. Also the FBI director needs to be removed and investigated along with the attorney general. We are at a tipping point in this country. It's up to we the people to fix it because it's obvious no one else is going to.

Hopefully an outsider president will cause more outsiders to run for Congress. We need to make sure things are shaken up there too. The courts need to get positively Constitutionally set for a couple generations in the next presidency.

Hopefully an outsider president will cause more outsiders to run for Congress. We need to make sure things are shaken up there too. The courts need to get positively Constitutionally set for a couple generations in the next presidency.

Right on...

The video I was trying to post is titled:

Wayne LaPierre/An Urgent Message to the NRA's 5 Million Members

It's on YouTube but I can't get the url to work [and it keeps changing].

Well it is done. We may be on our way to a better and a united nation. It will take time. We still need to stay vigilant and prepared.

Well it is done. We may be on our way to a better and a united nation. It will take time. We still need to stay vigilant and prepared.

It's important that those who took part in making this change continue to participate as they did last night. The other side is not going to go quietly, and frankly we need to make sure we all do our part to help keep the new President honest.

All in all, it was a good win for liberty last night. But Hillary's loss is not enough in my opinion. This country needs an example to be made of her that we will not tolerate corruption.

• Like 1

this is a moral question for every time, which one will be the perfect person for entering White House? Trump or Clinton?

many many confusion in the people minds but I saw something that I wanna share with you guys, I simply avoid Trump as he have nothing but some waste inside hs brain. You can search it, I am 100% sure you can't find anything else. He can tell lie one after one and have not own a single structure of common scene.

On the other hand Clinton is well experienced and stable person for being the president and i think she is te perfect person to be and ideal American President. America is not for some special kind of people it's for everyone. Humanity is badly needed to be such great honor which I never find in Trump Behavior. he is 755 crazy and American will be clear about his ability if they elected him for the President.

Wishing you don't make a single mistake.

Sir, I respect your position. But I think you are wrong. Hillary Clinton has pissed on our constitution. She has lied under oath to the Congress of the United States of America. She is so contemptible, she believes the law of the land does not apply to her. She has given away the taxpayers money to our enemies. She sold herself while she was Secretary of State. She cheated and lied her way up the Democratic ladder leaving the bodies of anyone that opposed her behind. America has spoken. We are mad as hell and we ain't going to take it anymore. We are tired of being lied to, cheated, robbed by the Democrats. We are tired of being ignored. Our will has been established. We will welcome anyone into this country. Live your life. Pray to your god. But DO NOT ATTEMPT STEP ON THE CONSTITUTION. Don't try to force me to worship your god or push me to conform to your idea of what an American should be. WE WILL PUSH BACK!

Sir, I respect your position. But I think you are wrong. Hillary Clinton has pissed on our constitution. She has lied under oath to the Congress of the United States of America. She is so contemptible, she believes the law of the land does not apply to her. She has given away the taxpayers money to our enemies. She sold herself while she was Secretary of State. She cheated and lied her way up the Democratic ladder leaving the bodies of anyone that opposed her behind. America has spoken. We are mad as hell and we ain't going to take it anymore. We are tired of being lied to, cheated, robbed by the Democrats. We are tired of being ignored. Our will has been established. We will welcome anyone into this country. Live your life. Pray to your god. But DO NOT ATTEMPT STEP ON THE CONSTITUTION. Don't try to force me to worship your god or push me to conform to your idea of what an American should be. WE WILL PUSH BACK!

I disagree!!! I DO NOT Respect his position!!! That is the line of thought that has gotten the USA so screwed up - almost to the point of no return - for the past many years!!!

With any luck at all, we will now see the USA began to return to its proper place as a nation!

Sarge

• Like 2

To respond to the original poster's question: You need not look any further than the rioting and "protesting" that is taking place now. Why support Trump over Hillary? Because Hillary's supporters are sores on the ass of America. They're the generation where there were either no parents at all, or their parents were their best friends. They're the ones that thought they were special because they got a participation trophy. They're the ones who have so much misplaced intellectual confidence that they believe the biggest issue to be "bullying" or racism or sexism, while not really understanding what any of those words mean. Or, completely understanding what they mean but without the sense to realize that the biggest perpetrators of such things are easily themselves.

These people are not victims of some evil white majority. They are the victims of their own stupidity. These self-righteous morons actually believe themselves to be morally and intellectually better than the majority of the rest of the country. And yet, look at the fruits of their righteousness (see attachment).

5aa3d5f666409_2A080688AEA485AF8A1B2CBB1322715191590723C43BB0EA93pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png.77bab1fd5ef2b70a1a8d288f4adb42f6.png

I disagree!!! I DO NOT Respect his position!!! That is the line of thought that has gotten the USA so screwed up - almost to the point of no return - for the past many years!!!

With any luck at all, we will now see the USA began to return to its proper place as a nation!

Sarge

Sarge, I did not mean I agree with what David Wozniak said. I only meant that as an American citizen, (I am assuming he is, but we know what assuming will get you) He has a right to his opinion, and I respect his right to say what he wants. I agree with your position. I voted for President elect Trump, but only once, unlike a lot of Democrats. If you are a veteran, I thank you for your service.