Sign in to follow this  
fixer

MINNESOTA MILITIA

fixer submitted a new link:

40.jpg

MINNESOTA MILITIA

I am an American serving with the unorganized civilian militia which guards my homeland, our Constitution, and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they have the means to resist.

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means possible. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.