fixer

Carolina Rangers Special Operations Group

fixer submitted a new link:

47.jpg

Carolina Rangers Special Operations Group

the Carolina Rangers are a unit of loyal patriots operating under the direct authority of the United States constitution. We believe strongly in the second amendment and are against terrorism in and on every level either foreign or domestic. We stand together in defense of our God our Country and our State. We train together as a band of brothers in the Arts of war and peace. We stand together as one voice defending and protecting our brothers. we will remain faithful and diligent to up hold the American way of life as our fore fathers before us. We will stand the watch and if need be give the ultimate price of our lives for the defense of this country and one another. We operate on the simple principle of one for all and all for one.

Law-abiding American citizens who are participating in legal activities shall never be fearful of government reprisal.

Retired SSGT. USMC Marine 20 years Artillery Platoon Sgt. off and on for 15 years. Combat Gulf war helped capture 4 Iraqies. Was Weapons Platoon Sgt. for RSC (Rifle Security Company) Windward from 1997-1998 Marine Barracks GITMO. I live in Swansboro NC on the Coast.

Like to join an active unit to train and brush the rust off of my old skills. I have of my own gear.

America is my heart and soul would gladly give my life to protect her.

Hello,

I recently moved to Stanly county from South Carolina. I am looking for motivated individuals that would like to learn. Basically everyone on here that is always wanting to do training, I'm giving you the opportunity. I own a security contracting company called TAC South. Thecompany web site is www.tacsouth.com. Please go there and look around and that will get you up to speed on what I know and what I do. This is not a solicitation for paying classes. This is a "free" open invitation for anyone that truly wishes to attend some training and move your skill-set to the next level. I am looking to put together a new team of instructors in this area and if you have the skills, you may be asked to join the team.

Either way, this is your chance to get advanced training that is generally only available to Military and LEO personnel, did I mention for free? If you are too far from me but have a group of people that would like to train, I will come to you. It is easier for me to drive to a group than it is for the group to drive to me most times. Logistically it just makes sense.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected] or message me here. Adults only.