Sign in to follow this  
News Feeds

Shannon Watts’ Attempt to Politicize Ohio State Incident Fails Spectacularly

boobie-block.jpg

Oh gun control harpies, what would a would-be-tragedy be without you?

Rather than waiting for details on the Ohio State University incident, founder/mouthpiece for Moms Demand Action Shannon Watts pounced at the opportunity to on social media this morning after receiving a Buckeye Alert of an active shooter on campus:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.47.33-PM.png

Wait, can we pray to God now if it’s a suspected shooting? I thought we weren’t supposed to offer prayers in these situations, but I don’t know who’s updating the playbook, can we get a ruling on this?!

Apparently, Watts also remembered this lesson following the act of domestic terrorism in San Bernardino almost one year ago and put up a new tweet four minutes later:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.46.24-PM.pngUm, just who exactly is giving “dangerous people guns” in America? Also, I would love it if the collective “we” would trust students to defend themselves – that’s called campus carry. And if Watts doesn’t think students should be left defenseless, then I suggest she get behind it.

The Moms Demand mouthpiece chose instead to seize the opportunity to politicize the incident in order to advance her gun control agenda:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.46.39-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.45.48-PM.png

Upon learning the Ohio State was not, in fact, an active shooter situation, Watts then thanked God for the fact that the attack was not committed with a firearm. However, no word on whether or not she was/is thankful for the good guy with a gun who stopped the suspect.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.46.59-PM.pngBut even the truth won’t stop Ms. Watts from shilling her brand of crisis:

Screen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-12.47.54-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2016-11-28-at-1.24.30-PM-1.png

Sad, but predictable.

The post Shannon Watts’ Attempt to Politicize Ohio State Incident Fails Spectacularly appeared first on Bearing Arms.

Continue reading...