fixer

State of the Union - My Militia 3.0 NOW LIVE

Its been almost 11 months since MM 1.0 was launched. Some of you may remember that, Then MM 2.0 came along and we started to get noticed and now we have released MM 3.0 and IT IS GREAT!

Cutting edge and totally State of the art and Secure ! With new chat, links directory layout, forum layout, sidebar layout, logo, private messaging system and so many new changes its too much to list you have to click around and you will quickly feel that you are on the cusp of something HUGE!... BIG LEAGUE!

Thousands of behind the scenes hours from the MM Staff and Big doors are opening and the future is looking bright and we want to share it all with you!

Below you will see the traffic history of the site from its inception to today...

3a.thumb.png.a53aa7f046674b95e026f5854fea9f39.png

Please Log in and leave us some feedback.

ENJOY THE SITE!

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words! they really do mean a lot we have dumped it all into this, This is the best we can do! We are still going to do everything we can to try to keep making it better but for now we have completely gave all and we are sooooo glad people are liking it

• Like 3

Its been almost 11 months since MM 1.0 was launched. Some of you may remember that, Then MM 2.0 came along and we started to get noticed and now we have released MM 3.0 and IT IS GREAT!

Cutting edge and totally State of the art and Secure ! With new chat, links directory layout, forum layout, sidebar layout, logo, private messaging system and so many new changes its too much to list you have to click around and you will quickly feel that you are on the cusp of something HUGE!... BIG LEAGUE!

Thousands of behind the scenes hours from the MM Staff and Big doors are opening and the future is looking bright and we want to share it all with you!

Below you will see the traffic history of the site from its inception to today...

[ATTACH=full]673[/ATTACH]

Please Log in and leave us some feedback.

ENJOY THE SITE!

This all looks really good. I don't spend much time at my computer lately, but I should be coming back soon. I am working on it.