fixer

My Militia - Looking For Active Units for World Wide Exposure

I speak not for myself but for those without a voice.

What if one opportunity could change your life?

What if one opportunity could change the world?

What if i told you this may be your calling and if you keep reading... things may never be the same?

A door has been opened for people like you and I , what you choose to do with this opportunity may just define you.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Let me say that so far.. IM DISAPPOINTED, Im disappointed that so many of the people who seem to be the loudest voices, when offered a place on the biggest stage they cower in the corner.

Everyone wants to be Militia, Until its time to do Militia Stuff!

www.mymilitia.com set out 11 months ago to change the stigmata of the Militia , we have rolled with the punches and dug into the deepest darkest corners of the web and educated ourselves during the journey not everything we have found has been something to be proud of , Trust us. but we REFUSE to let that 1% DEFINE US.

We have endlessly built and adapted our site to be what you see today.

We know the type we want representing us , a best foot forward to show the world ... what WE ARE NOT as much as WHAT WE ARE.

Our hard work has paid off and we have obtained an opportunity to stand on top of the mountain and tell the world "YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT US!"

DO WE STAND ALONE? because it sure seems like we are surrounded by people who want to be perceived as something they are not.

We are 3 Percenters, Oath Keepers, Patriots Etc...Etc... We are Americans .... WE ARE THE MILITIA and now the world wants to know about us and we have absolutely nothing to lose.

This is not an EVIL MEDIA spin on making us look like redneck, gun slinging racists .... you know why? What does the media want? RATINGS right, Well everyone already thinks they know who we are ...what sort of ratings would that documentary get? More of the same! , This is to show the positives the volunteer work the self-preservation and the positive effects on the community and family everything else we do.

Don't have cold feet here , you think I'm not nervous? sure i am, but them nerves are only a reminder that i am alive.

I have talked to them multiple times and expressed many, many concerns and IM TELLING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE ... BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT .... THIS IS OUR CHANCE!

Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back... by becoming more.

AND IF YOU LET THIS PAST YOU BY, YOU WILL YOU ALWAYS WONDER WHAT IF. i guarantee that

Here it is...

WE NEED ACTIVE TRAINING MILITIA UNITS THAT ARE WILLING TO ALLOW A PROFESSIONAL BBC FILM CREW TO ATTEND A TRAINING EVENT TO FILM AND INTERVIEW MEMBERS TO SHOW THE POSITIVE EFFECTS OF THE MILITIA

HOW THIS WORKS:

Private Message me your phone number HERE:

Start a Conversation - http://www.mymilitia.com/conversations/add?to=fixer

You will be quickly vetted on the phone by me personally.

I will then forward your contact information to the Casting Producer for BBC Worldwide Productions where you will be interviewed via SKYPE, At that time if you are accepted the filming crew will schedule a time to come to you for a segment of the documentary.

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE - WE CAN'T DO THIS ALONE

http://www.mymilitia.com/threads/my-militia-looking-for-active-units-for-world-wide-exposure.66172/