Sign in to follow this  
Shammer

Arizona State Militia

The above links are incorrect. The Arizona State Militia is

http://www.azstatemilitia.com

We can be found on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/azstatemilitia/?ref=bookmarks

As Arizona's premier group of law-abiding, Constitutional Patriots we strive to improve our community and to help our members improve their skill set. We assist our local communities in cases of emergency, disaster and upon request of the governor. The ASM is the only militia in regular contact with the state government.

Our membership is comprised of working class joes, white collar professionals, veterans, retirees and professional instructors; from the military and private sector. We pride ourselves in providing the training necessary to enhance and grow while developing teamwork and camaraderie. As a member of the Arizona State Militia, you will have the chance to excel and perfect your capability as a militiaman.

We are encouraging all citizens of Arizona to participate with a patriot group and serve the local community. The ASM does not condone, coerce, promote, or practice any type of anti-government activities, or discrimination based on religion, race, gender, or political affiliation.

I want to personally welcome you to the Arizona State Militia. Established in 2011, we continue to build relationships with patriot group communities throughout our state. We actively pursue security and relief efforts in support of our citizenry, local sheriffs and the National Guard upon request.

We look forward to training with you.

-Commander

Joining the Arizona State Militia is a simple process

Step 1. Apply through our website. Register Now

Step 2. Obtain a background check through your local sheriff's office or DPS. You can also use a current Concealed Carry permit from any state, a registered Arizona armed guard license, tribal background check or proof of current background check required for medical professionals in Arizona.

Step 3. A recruiter will contact you for a meeting. Complete the Non-Discloure agreement prior to meeting your recruiter in person. The application, release of liability and background check are required to have your membership approved and to attend training, but are not needed to attend a recruitment meeting and speak with a representative. All documents can be found here "Application Forms"

Step 4. Recruiters will insure your application packet, non-disclosure agreement and release of liability are completed and signed And verify your background check prior to processing your membership. At the meeting present them with your Arizona state photo ID or driver’s license.

Step 5. Application approval: The review process takes only a few short days. Once membership is approved your website registration will be activated. You will then have access to over 50 private groups, forums, training schedules, resources and our members across the state.

Oath of Enlistment

If and when you decide to commit yourself to the Arizona State Militia, you will be required to take an oath to defend the constitution of the United States and the laws of the State of Arizona against all enemies, foreign and domestic, to adhere to the rank structure and chain of command of the Arizona State Militia, and never forsake the principles, tactics and principles of the Arizona State Milita:

"I, __________________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) to support and defend the Constitution of Arizona and the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the lawful orders of the Governor of Arizona and the officers appointed over me, according to statutes, acts and the constitutions we protect. I pledge never to betray my unit’s principles, policies or members. So help me God.”

-State Commander

• Like 1

fixer submitted a new link:

964.jpg

Arizona State Militia

As Arizona's premier group of law-abiding, Constitutional Patriots we strive to improve our community and to help our members improve their skill set. We assist our local communities in cases of emergency, disaster and upon request of the governor. The ASM is the only militia in regular contact with the state government.

Our membership is comprised of working class joes, white collar professionals, veterans, retirees and professional instructors; from the military and private sector. We pride ourselves in providing the training necessary to enhance and grow while developing teamwork and camaraderie. As a member of the Arizona State Militia, you will have the chance to excel and perfect your capability as a militiaman.

We are encouraging all citizens of Arizona to participate with a patriot group and serve the local community. The ASM does not condone, coerce, promote, or practice any type of anti-government activities, or discrimination based on religion, race, gender, or political affiliation.....