Dreemer

Mad Dog...or CHAOS MATTIS?

Chaos !!!!!!. And that is what he is going to do! Internally he will Uncuck the PC military. Externally President Elect Trump has just fired the first shot in a new way of doing things. I think the world just got the message.Let's see if the leftist listen

Chaos !!!!!!. And that is what he is going to do! Internally he will Uncuck the PC military. Externally President Elect Trump has just fired the first shot in a new way of doing things. I think the world just got the message.Let's see if the leftist listen

Did you read the article? His nickname used to be CHAOS and it was a very good thing. You really should read the article in it's entirety.

I did read the article. Not only in it's entirety. I know some of his old staff. And Chaos is what the military needs right now. Have you seen it lately. Breast feeding on duty, Sharp briefings on white privilege. After 25 years total in the US.Army I am all to familar with what the military needs.I enlisted under President Reagan, Survived the Cutbacks and FR of Bush the First. Languished without pay for a month or two under clinton while my Company CO used his credit card to buy fuel for our Vehicles so we could go to the field. Bush II struck and it seemed the Waiver Army was going to kill all semblance of Discipline.he gave us Affirmative Action Promotions,and Diversity Training.

When I got to Fort Irwin in late 06 By 07 I had started the separation process to boot no less than 8 SM's for things ranging from Car Theft to Murder.Then under President Obama The budget was in shambles and my joes and myself got no pay for a month while in Afghanistan because of his budget issue. Oh yeah we finally got it. But my Soldiers had families to feed and bills to pay.We were still in Afghanistan when he repealed DADT. Talk about killing my soldiers morale.

Gen.Mattis AkA Chaos is a good thing. People who were not in Iraq at the time called him Gen.Mattis. We Knew him as Chaos. Hence why I used his call sign. You should look up the word UnCuck or Cuck in the urban dictionary.

What happened in the Army was DoD wide. DADT,alteration of the OoE, EO. just to name a few things that Chaos can undo.

You are quick to attack and make assumptions. Dust off your Comprehension skills.

One Team One Fight

I did read the article. Not only in it's entirety. I know some of his old staff. And Chaos is what the military needs right now. Have you seen it lately. Breast feeding on duty, Sharp briefings on white privilege. After 25 years total in the US.Army I am all to familar with what the military needs.I enlisted under President Reagan, Survived the Cutbacks and FR of Bush the First. Languished without pay for a month or two under clinton while my Company CO used his credit card to buy fuel for our Vehicles so we could go to the field. Bush II struck and it seemed the Waiver Army was going to kill all semblance of Discipline.he gave us Affirmative Action Promotions,and Diversity Training.

When I got to Fort Irwin in late 06 By 07 I had started the separation process to boot no less than 8 SM's for things ranging from Car Theft to Murder.Then under President Obama The budget was in shambles and my joes and myself got no pay for a month while in Afghanistan because of his budget issue. Oh yeah we finally got it. But my Soldiers had families to feed and bills to pay.We were still in Afghanistan when he repealed DADT. Talk about killing my soldiers morale.

Gen.Mattis AkA Chaos is a good thing. People who were not in Iraq at the time called him Gen.Mattis. We Knew him as Chaos. Hence why I used his call sign. You should look up the word UnCuck or Cuck in the urban dictionary.

What happened in the Army was DoD wide. DADT,alteration of the OoE, EO. just to name a few things that Chaos can undo.

You are quick to attack and make assumptions. Dust off your Comprehension skills.

One Team One Fight

I'm not the one doing the attacking...I'm all for Mattis, been a follower of his for years. You're the one making assumptions...get off your high horse.... If you would read and digest instead of being poised to attack you would've seen we're on the same page. Nuff said...you may have served in the military...as have I, but you didn't learn much discipline nor comprehension.

You said

Did you read the article? His nickname used to be CHAOS and it was a very good thing. You really should read the article in it's entirety.

1. indicating that I did not.

2. It is his Callsign from Iraq just as Wolfpack9 is mine from a Afghanistan or Blackhawk9 from Iraq. Not a nickname but our call on the radio net and on the BFT rosters.

Keep it on topic or this thread will be Locked.

Looks like a misunderstanding spun this thread out of control here , so with the respect of all parties ill close it down.