Hello, and thank you for including me. I am interested in a militia because it is necessary for the preservation of a free state. Societal collapse is eminent. There is no society in history that has avoided it. Many factors can bring it about, but during these times, active police and military are mustered to the population centers, leaving the rest of the country open to looting, arson, rape and murder from the criminal element. The more organized upstanding citizens are the better. If these periods of unrest continue, they lead to the declaration of martial law, which carries an equal threat of the abuses of freedom. During peace time, it is necessary to have a powerful lobbying force to combat the circumvention of constitutional rights by those who do not follow the ideological objectives of our founding fathers.

• Like 1

Hello, and thank you for including me. I am interested in a militia because it is necessary for the preservation of a free state. Societal collapse is eminent. There is no society in history that has avoided it. Many factors can bring it about, but during these times, active police and military are mustered to the population centers, leaving the rest of the country open to looting, arson, rape and murder from the criminal element. The more organized upstanding citizens are the better. If these periods of unrest continue, they lead to the declaration of martial law, which carries an equal threat of the abuses of freedom. During peace time, it is necessary to have a powerful lobbying force to combat the circumvention of constitutional rights by those who do not follow the ideological objectives of our founding fathers.

You got it right down to the last drop. It is our duty to train hard and pay attention to our government during this time. I joined this group to stay in the loop with like minded Patriots such as yourself. Glad to make your acquaintance.

Welcome! That was a fantastic introduction. The internet has allowed us brothers to be connected all over the world. As great as that is, we must not lose sight of the influence we have in our local communities. Thank you for using the words "organized upstanding citizens." We need others around us that find our spirit for liberty contagious and share the same concerns we do.