Leader: Black Wind (Leader/Founder).

Notice: I am looking for fellow Selden patriots. Those who are willing to not only support, but FIGHT for our town against tyranny and terrorism! If you are such of a patriot from Selden, please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can! I am looking forward to meeting you all. :)

-Black Wind

welcome to the site

@fixer, I am new to this website, and I must say: 1. There are plenty glitches on it. 2. How do I edit my above message? I don't see the edit option.... >:( I made a typo in my name and I can't find the edit option for my post. >:( and 3. I can't find this thread unless I go to my notifications. Otherwise, I don't see it anywhere else!! ??! How are other fellow patriots are supposed to find it if I can't??!! >:( *That, and also, when I navigated to the militia member map, I kept clicking the numbers on the map to open up more options on a more specific location on the map. and the closer I go on the map, the more blurry it gets, and then to the point where it shows NOTHING but the arrows to where each member is. But what use is THAT if I can't see where they are located?? >:( >:( *Also, this site is VERY SLOW!! Although I am glad that this site exists, it's almost pointless if it does not function properly..... 'Just saying. >:/

@fixer, I am new to this website, and I must say: 1. There are plenty glitches on it. 2. How do I edit my above message? I don't see the edit option.... :mad: I made a typo in my name and I can't find the edit option for my post. :mad: and 3. I can't find this thread unless I go to my notifications. Otherwise, I don't see it anywhere else!! ??! How are other fellow patriots are supposed to find it if I can't??!! :mad: *That, and also, when I navigated to the militia member map, I kept clicking the numbers on the map to open up more options on a more specific location on the map. and the closer I go on the map, the more blurry it gets, and then to the point where it shows NOTHING but the arrows to where each member is. But what use is THAT if I can't see where they are located?? :mad: :mad: *Also, this site is VERY SLOW!! Although I am glad that this site exists, it's almost pointless if it does not function properly..... 'Just saying. >:/

I'm sorry you find the site difficult. I'll try to help by addressing your issues.

First, to edit your messages, you can look to the bottom of your post, to the left hand side, right under your name, the first button is the edit button. It has a pencil and the word Edit on it.

Next, what is the problem with your name? If you can identify what it was intended to be, we can work on fixing it.

Third, this thread is under the Introduction portion of the forums. From the Home page, if you scroll down, the second forum is the Introduction Forum. Your post will be the among the top.

Finally, The map is as accurate as members provide information for. If a member doesn't feel comfortable providing their exact location, we will not force them to.

I hope that helps! If you have suggestions on how to make the site better, we look forward to hearing them!

• Like 1

thanks for the feedback!

looks like whiskey has you covered

as for site speed we have been getting hammered by a location in hong kong its not a ddos or anything just alot of un wanted traffic ill be blocking the region soon and that should help

in order to further address your concerns i need to know how you are accessing the site... if its on a smart phone some of the features you mention maybe more difficult to use

• Like 1

I'm sorry you find the site difficult. I'll try to help by addressing your issues.

First, to edit your messages, you can look to the bottom of your post, to the left hand side, right under your name, the first button is the edit button. It has a pencil and the word Edit on it.

Next, what is the problem with your name? If you can identify what it was intended to be, we can work on fixing it.

Third, this thread is under the Introduction portion of the forums. From the Home page, if you scroll down, the second forum is the Introduction Forum. Your post will be the among the top.

Finally, The map is as accurate as members provide information for. If a member doesn't feel comfortable providing their exact location, we will not force them to.

I hope that helps! If you have suggestions on how to make the site better, we look forward to hearing them!

I know that I had the edit option BEFOREHAND shortly after it was posted (bc I saw it when my cursor hovered over it), but NOW I am NOT seeing that option anymore!! >:(

And, my name is Black Wind. I accidentally typed 'Blank Wind' for this thread, so I want to edit it, but I can't because I don't have that option to. -_-

"Finally, The map is as accurate as members provide information for. If a member doesn't feel comfortable providing their exact location, we will not force them to." <That's not what I mean. What I MEANT was that when you keep clicking on the map to be a little more specific, it gets more and more blurry to the point where it doesn't even show the geographics on the map. It's just blank, but with little location markers showing WHERE in that area each member IS, but the map doesn't show SPECIFICALLY WHERE!! And, if that specific member did not release where they live, then why are they show up on the map then for??

thanks for the feedback!

looks like whiskey has you covered

as for site speed we have been getting hammered by a location in hong kong its not a ddos or anything just alot of un wanted traffic ill be blocking the region soon and that should help

in order to further address your concerns i need to know how you are accessing the site... if its on a smart phone some of the features you mention maybe more difficult to use

Oh. THAT is very good to know! Thanks! And, I am using this site from my laptop. Not from a phone.