fixer

1ST TENNESSEE RIFLES UNIT

fixer submitted a new link:

https://1sttnrifles.com/

image.png

The Volunteer Militia exists by law under Amendment II of the United States Constitution, U.S.C. Title 10 Subtitle A. Part I, Chapter 13, Section 311, and the Tennessee State Constitution, Article I, Sections 24 and 26.

Our purpose is to uphold the United States and Tennessee State Constitutions, defend against foreign and domestic enemies, execute and safeguard the laws of the Union, suppress insurrection and repel invasions. We adhere to the literal and original intent of the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights as put forth by the Founding Fathers and hold those principles inviolate. We reject any philosophy of supremacy based on race or gender.

A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free

state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be

infringed." Amendment Two, of the U.S. Constitution

35 minutes ago, TacticalM4 said:

This is a active unit

It's also UMIT not unit.

https://1sttnrifles.com/

This is a link to the new site, the link you gave is to our old website.

Rgr That. I will have it corrected as of today. I am a 1st SGT in East Tennessee. Looking to build on the area code militias to get COMMS going. Is this something your group would be interested in helping out with?

4 minutes ago, TacticalM4 said:

Comm's is always a good thing.

We are working on getting more troops activated. Time is running out and we can not wait until the last minute to recognize each other.  We are here in East Tn. Knox Co.

Guest TacticalM4
Posted (edited)

We're all around the Nashville area, we encompass all of middle TN

www.1sttnrifles.com

Edited by TacticalM4

well it is a professional looking website, my only question is, is this a militia that was formed and authorized by the State of Tennessee ; Meaning did Governor Bill Lee sign off on this militia ?

It is a rhetorical question.

Quoting the Constitution and Bill of Rights is nice, and fun, in regards to forming a militia, but if it wasn't formed by state leaders, it is technically not a militia and just a group of patriots. ( which there is nothing wrong with that either ).

And if someone posts a US GOV link, that shows that the Governor of Tennessee authorized this group then great and I will G.F.M .  With bells on.

It is extremely important for states to build and authorize a real militia, because by doing so, then that militia really can say they are a constitutional militia, and more over they are going to be directly funded by the state, for training, and equipment.   

I would really like to see a real petition to bring forth to individual state governors to acknowledge what ever " militias " are out there, get them signed off and authorized, have at least one national guard commanding officer to over see the group and help coordinate with state leaders.   There are a lot of good people out there willing and able to be minute men, but not enough leg work is being done that i can see to get things written on paper and signed off by state leaders.  Once that starts happening, I will be a happy go lucky tap dancing M.F. .

Guest TacticalM4
Posted (edited)

No it's a private militia based on how our constitutional fore fathers founded one, meaning we have elections for our officers by the men who is under them. We are a private militia, fact,  there were more private militias in the revolutionary war and the civil war that were better trained and better funded than state militias at the time. Do you really think states are going to bring in militias in this day and age, short answer NO. Look around at the climate were in, I mean really. The Dick Act of 1902 separated the "organized militia" and the "unorganized militia". You're national guard is considered the organized militia under said act and the unorganized were relegated to the private side because of this act. The country is falling to communist who are in everything, executive, judicial and legislative branches of government. They're NOT going to ordain anything of and for by "We the people". That's just the sad fact, We've been operating for 12 yrs and we're not asking permission, that's part of your unalienable rights. These people do not want any of us to think, operate or solve any problems ourselves, they want us solely dependent upon government, far outside the scope of government that our fore fathers meant for government to be. That being said, if the governor of the great state of TN does the right thing by the people of this state actually needed us and called up private militias like was done in the 2 prior wars mentioned above, then we would answer that call. That HAS to have the people's best interest in mind. We will continue to operate and do what we've always done, we don't need anyone's permission, nor do we seek it. The times in which we live in are unprecedented, extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.

Edited by TacticalM4

1 hour ago, TacticalM4 said:

No it's a private militia based on how our constitutional fore fathers founded one, meaning we have elections for our officers by the men who is under them. We are a private militia, fact,  there were more private militias in the revolutionary war and the civil war that were better trained and better funded than state militias at the time. Do you really think states are going to bring in militias in this day and age, short answer NO. Look around at the climate were in, I mean really. The Dick Act of 1902 separated the "organized militia" and the "unorganized militia". You're national guard is considered the organized militia under said act and the unorganized were relegated to the private side because of this act. The country is falling to communist who are in everything, executive, judicial and legislative branches of government. They're NOT going to ordain anything of and for by "We the people". That's just the sad fact, We've been operating for 12 yrs and we're not asking permission, that's part of your unalienable rights. These people do not want any of us to think, operate or solve any problems ourselves, they want us solely dependent upon government, far outside the scope of government that our fore fathers meant for government to be. That being said, if the governor of the great state of TN does the right thing by the people of this state actually needed us and called up private militias like was done in the 2 prior wars mentioned above, then we would answer that call. That HAS to have the people's best interest in mind. We will continue to operate and do what we've always done, we don't need anyone's permission, nor do we seek it. The times in which we live in are unprecedented, extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures.

I have just started looking into the term of unorganized militia , it is a very brief and vague definition , the legality of which is surely going to be challenged as soon as any militia of more than 10 people show up at any CHOP or CHAZ , zone, with the intent to disperse  said occupation and try to restore order .  My only axe to grind which I have been on for a while now on here, is that any militia is better off being supported by ones state leaders, or at the very least their local police force. With out that, it would be next to impossible to claim any moral high ground or constitutional authority to act in such a manner to do anything of significance .   An I really need to stop being a bore repeating myself over and over.

Anything constructive I can add, is for any militia in Tenn, to start contacting their Governor , provide any credentials of military or L.E service,  affirm that they are in no way shape or form racist in nature, and work on making contact with their local law enforcement agencies. 

So far all anyone has seen in the news, is maybe two people at most in any news video release of being " far right militia " .

I did email my governor of Ron DeSantis  to see if he would be willing to share his opinion on militias , doubt i will get a response ,but if I do, I will post my original email and the response from either him or his office.

Guest TacticalM4

And who's to say we haven't contacted our legislatures? Like I said we have been at this 12 years, this isn't our first time around the block. I'll put it this way, we have a established auxiliary support role, you can read that however you want to. Good piece of advice, you can try all you want to, to change the stigma of the militia, spend 20 years doing so and the media will destroy your efforts overnight and ALL will be wasted. You change people's perception one on one. You get to know peopleand let them get to know you and see that your just a average guy or gal. That's the best approach. If I were you, quit trying to change things your not going to change and start focusing on the task at hand, that's preparing and networking.

8 hours ago, GLCsector3295 said:

well it is a professional looking website, my only question is, is this a militia that was formed and authorized by the State of Tennessee ; Meaning did Governor Bill Lee sign off on this militia ?

It is a rhetorical question.

Quoting the Constitution and Bill of Rights is nice, and fun, in regards to forming a militia, but if it wasn't formed by state leaders, it is technically not a militia and just a group of patriots. ( which there is nothing wrong with that either ).

And if someone posts a US GOV link, that shows that the Governor of Tennessee authorized this group then great and I will G.F.M .  With bells on.

It is extremely important for states to build and authorize a real militia, because by doing so, then that militia really can say they are a constitutional militia, and more over they are going to be directly funded by the state, for training, and equipment.   

I would really like to see a real petition to bring forth to individual state governors to acknowledge what ever " militias " are out there, get them signed off and authorized, have at least one national guard commanding officer to over see the group and help coordinate with state leaders.   There are a lot of good people out there willing and able to be minute men, but not enough leg work is being done that i can see to get things written on paper and signed off by state leaders.  Once that starts happening, I will be a happy go lucky tap dancing M.F. .

We are the Unorganized Militia. When Gov. Bill Lee was running for Office we all met with him at a Meet & Greet in Knoxville, Tn. He was pleased to know we are here. As for recognition from our Gov. would make us Organized and that goes against all that is law. Organized Militias consist only of the Nation Guard and the US Navy. Outside of that we are who we are.

We are in the state of Tn. We are here to Protect and Defend our State. We can only function inside of our state borders. In order for ANY Militia group to perform functions outside of their state, they have to be called on by our Commander and Chief, President Trump. Research the militia and Pres. Polk in 1812. Our Gov. Knows we are here. That is a fact. Every other Gov. knows they have Militia groups within their borders. It is obvious we are here. Just look at all the III% that openly announce their Patriotism. We do not need a piece of paper from anyone to call ourselves "The States Militia". Most of us have at one point or another sworn oath to "Protect and Defend" or "Protect and Serve". Those oaths never expire. That is all we need to encourage us to train for the worst. 

Funding only makes us the property of the Local Government. Do some research on the 1774 Militias. They were the Original III%. They were self funded American Patriots who took up their own firearms to free this country from the Tyrant King. We will always exist, With or Without a piece of paper.

Guest TacticalM4
5 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

We are the Unorganized Militia. When Gov. Bill Lee was running for Office we all met with him at a Meet & Greet in Knoxville, Tn. He was pleased to know we are here. As for recognition from our Gov. would make us Organized and that goes against all that is law. Organized Militias consist only of the Nation Guard and the US Navy. Outside of that we are who we are.

We are in the state of Tn. We are here to Protect and Defend our State. We can only function inside of our state borders. In order for ANY Militia group to perform functions outside of their state, they have to be called on by our Commander and Chief, President Trump. Research the militia and Pres. Polk in 1812. Our Gov. Knows we are here. That is a fact. Every other Gov. knows they have Militia groups within their borders. It is obvious we are here. Just look at all the III% that openly announce their Patriotism. We do not need a piece of paper from anyone to call ourselves "The States Militia". Most of us have at one point or another sworn oath to "Protect and Defend" or "Protect and Serve". Those oaths never expire. That is all we need to encourage us to train for the worst. 

Funding only makes us the property of the Local Government. Do some research on the 1774 Militias. They were the Original III%. They were self funded American Patriots who took up their own firearms to free this country from the Tyrant King. We will always exist, With or Without a piece of paper.

Well said.......

3 hours ago, Bryce. Alexvnder said:

is this the only active group in Tennessee ? though i am not well versed in militias i do share GLCsectors's sentiment and would like to see as much of a formally recognized group as available. 

There are several groups within the borders of Tennessee. Many more than are listed here. Best thing to do is sign up for the Area Code Militias. There you can reach out to others that are there.

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

You can also start checking in with city/location. 

Guest TacticalM4

Getting into the "State approved and funded" arguments are a waste of time, best thing to do folks is to find a group that has they're priorities in line that's a solid unit and join, who cares if the governor ordains it or not, asking permission of man is not something I'm going to do, I only ask permission from the good Lord. All that said, again, find a group somewhere that is serious about their training.

I agree with finding a team that aligns with you and training 100%. As far as government association. Yes, the governor is aware of our existence. Also local law enforcement. We are not in any way taxpayer funded. We are a self funded group that finds great value in keeping local state and federal enforcement agencies aware of our existence and our purpose. They are more likely to work with you instead of against you in bad situations if they are aware of your existence and the reason you are there. We do not ask “permission” to do what we do, we only take care of what we need to and make those important aware. If Uncle Sam is unsure of your purpose and who you are working for.....they have much more resources than we do as a group....just saying. It is also the purpose of an unregulated militia to stand against tyranny and protect the Constitution of the United States! 

Guest TacticalM4
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DasBlinkenlight said:

Just curious what is "UMIT"?

Unorganized Militia In Tennessee

www.1sttnrifles.com

Edited by TacticalM4