fixer

Illinois 3%ers Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

1001.jpg

Illinois 3%ers Militia

Are you finally noticing things aren't right in the United States. Are you worried about losing your rights. Have you joined groups with high hopes of action only to find post after post about everything that is wrong, but no actions are being taken other than swapping pics and news stories.

If you want to be proactive, Join a group that's building yet still active. Finding petitions for actions and sharing them. Letting you have input to things you know need to be addressed and as our numbers grow Start protest in your area and also help you be prepared. If you committed to action we have a group for you. 3%ers, are dedicated to ACTION, Education and Reform of a government that's gotten too large. If you are also, and don't just want to post about it.

This group is for you. JOIN NOW AND BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION!

• Like 2

Brother I have been up here in the burbs of Chicago for about a year and right now am a lone wolf Patriot but time for ALL lone wolves to gather with the pack so any hookup would be great as you know these Soros & obammy backed clowns are going to start their shit soon and it would be good to have BROTHERS and SISTERS up here to fight along side of and my fb page are real and not fakes if you need to check me out so any consideration and hookup would be appreciated.

Brother I have been up here in the burbs of Chicago for about a year and right now am a lone wolf Patriot but time for ALL lone wolves to gather with the pack so any hookup would be great as you know these Soros & obammy backed clowns are going to start their shit soon and it would be good to have BROTHERS and SISTERS up here to fight along side of and my fb page are real and not fakes if you need to check me out so any consideration and hookup would be appreciated.

Hello I am new to this forum and I'm well aware there is going to be another civil war soon, I've gathered over 1500 rounds of ammo, and I'm starting a local militia as well, id like to keep in contact with some missouri folks to talk about what is going to happen and how we can help each other out. I have been practicing firing rifles and pistols since I was 14. Anyways, I want to join a militia group and train with them, I'll keep in touch semi often since I'm 95% off grid. (I also have land that I'm turning into a a camp ground for my militia group. I'm working on shortwave radio communications as well to keep in contact and have regular patrols going on. I am taking this very seriously) thank you all and feel free to message me