fixer

Rhode Island Citizen Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

1091.jpg

Rhode Island Citizen Militia

https://www.facebook.com/Rhode-Island-Citizen-Militia-111212908907490/?ref=br_rs The unorganized or "reserve" militia is comprised of citizens organized, "well-regulated" and pledged to: enforce the laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, repel invasions, and to otherwise preserve and protect this nation and its citizens from all enemies, foreign or domestic. As such the militia is DEFENSIVE not offensive in nature.

We believe that the truths and ideals represented in the Declaration of Independence, our Constitution and Bill of Rights express the core beliefs at the very heart and soul of America and her citizens. Therefore, the militia is pledged to uphold the ideals expressed in this document and does not owe its loyalty to any political party, individual, or organization. We believe that America, and her republican form of government, administered with fairness, honesty and integrity is worth saving.

Does the militia meet up and train at all? Because if so I want in.  I just moved here and want to get involved.  I love my country and I think now's the time to stand up for it.  I would love to meet and train with some like minded people.

• Like 2