fixer

Tennessee State Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

1106.jpg

Tennessee State Militia

I encourage everyone to be "fierce and defiant" about your liberty and the rights God has given you.

With the new people coming on board, I want each and every member of this militia to be a strong as you can be. Let the world know that the patriots in Alaska are a rare breed and not to be messed with.

Our strength and PROTECTION will be determined by sending the central government the message that we are unified in our love for liberty and we will not sit idely by if tyrants attempt to make war against the Constitution and our God-Given rights to life, liberty, and happiness (among others)...

Our threat is against TYRANNY. It always has been. We name no names and we threaten only the BEHAVIOR of those in governmental positions. If you are are tryant, then you are an enemy of the Constitution. Simple. If you push us, we will add your transgressions to that "Long train of abuses" our Founding Fathers spoke about in the Declaration of Independence. ..

fixer submitted a new link:

1106.jpg

Tennessee State Militia

I encourage everyone to be "fierce and defiant" about your liberty and the rights God has given you.

With the new people coming on board, I want each and every member of this militia to be a strong as you can be. Let the world know that the patriots in Alaska are a rare breed and not to be messed with.

Our strength and PROTECTION will be determined by sending the central government the message that we are unified in our love for liberty and we will not sit idely by if tyrants attempt to make war against the Constitution and our God-Given rights to life, liberty, and happiness (among others)...

Our threat is against TYRANNY. It always has been. We name no names and we threaten only the BEHAVIOR of those in governmental positions. If you are are tryant, then you are an enemy of the Constitution. Simple. If you push us, we will add your transgressions to that "Long train of abuses" our Founding Fathers spoke about in the Declaration of Independence. ..

Thank you-Thank you-Thank you! Your post was well done.

Yes, we have had a "long train of abuses" of the 21st Century

variety and you made me want to think a little more about things.

One of those "abuses", then, was the "Quartering of Troops" among

Civilian populations, in their Homes etc. Today we have a President

that is doing the same. He brings in busloads of "Refugees" and

offloads them in small communities in the dark of night and then tells

the Mayor, "Hey, You got 92 new Muslims in your town and they want

a Mosque". A Mosque is the refuge of the Mujahideen, Jihadist.

Our President has put us in mortal peril with these actions. He does

not care as he is Muslim and has ordered his entire Administration

into "Shariah Compliance". None may say, "Islamic Terrorism" as

that would be blaspheme punishable by death.

I am aware that the Great State of Tennessee is already acutely

aware of this phenomenon so please pardon the harangue.

• Like 2