fixer

AUAT - Texas Reserve Militia Initiative

fixer submitted a new link:

1108.jpg

AUAT - Texas Reserve Militia Initiative

Americans United Against Tyranny and the Texas Chapter, Texans United Against Tyranny, are working to see an official reserve militia established in every County in Texas. This effort is being done under the authority of the Texas Disaster Relief Act of 1975. The existence of a functional well regulated citizen's reserve militia in every County will provide City and County executives with additional forces at the ready to respond to any local emergency. As our State and our nation falls under increasing threat from terrorism it is essential to the security of the People to be engaged in their own defense. This is what the Founders intended in the Second Amendment and it is fundamental to Government By The People.

• Like 1

I retired from Texas Department of Criminal Justice, live in Huntsville, Texas (Walker County) and want to join an active unit. Preferably, a group in Walker County, but I'm willing to travel 50 miles-in any direction. Where are you headquartered? I read that ya'll would be interested in establishing units in as many Texas counties as possible, and that caught my attention. I'm just a concerned citizen who wants to protect and serve my family/community, while operating within the boundaries of the U.S. and state constitutions. Look forward to hearing from you. KG5EYW gecbad132@gmail.com

• Like 1