Sign in to follow this  
fixer

Those who are not sheep but are afraid to be viewed as anything different...

11.jpg.9a69ea1be76b363cb6196dd2891f2d80.jpg

look closely at the image above... there is no fence only a gate.

As we do what we can to spread the word of our plight, the majority of the time we are faced with negativity..

I could share hundreds of online battles that started by someone just mentioning this website.

This get OLD, and it gets TIRESOME fighting the same battles over and over. What is strange is it's not the battles with the liberals that are the worst it's the battles with people like us, those who think just like we do, but don't want anyone to know it. that is the worst. It's like a dis-service by your fellow man.

Dissension and Mutiny are 2 words that come to mind.

I try to convey to them that hiding is not the answer...

The units who have went in the shadows have dried up and died ...how are you suppose to improve your ranks or the perception of your group by hiding? All that does is feed the mystery and people pass judgment.

They don't seem to understand. So i blame myself for not properly representing this site or my self if they do not align there opinions with my own... its a failure and them people are lost.

Almost always they bring up they don't want to be on a government watchlist,

Are you serious ?! Why would you be put on a list for taking part in things that are not illegal? The fact that Free Men who are law abiding fear their government for performing activities that are written in the document that makes the government exist in the first place is completely backwards and counter productive and is a BIG PROBLEM.

Then there is the whole "why do you want to over throw the government" Statement....

This is when i just want to explode , what in the hell ever gave people that opinion of the militia , like its our goal to over take the government. That is so ignorant! Only in America can an American Patriot be construed as a Domestic Terrorist thanks to our corrupt media's private agendas.

News Flash it's not our goal to do anything like that. to put it as simple as i can... We only augment them in times of dire crisis.

It is our duty to not encourage the militarization of our law enforcement whos job is to protect and serve and instead provide support to our neighborhoods.

People must understand...

We live in a repubic and not a democracy.

You should know that because you have "pledged allegiance to the republic" thosands of times since you were a child.

But do they even know what that means to be a Republic?

Well it means that this nation is governed by a document and not by a majority vote... that document you may of heard of.. is called the Constitution of the United States of America.

As part of that document ...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

They just don't get it

Usually at this point they are really pissed off and flaming so i end up just leaving with this..

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

Mark Twain

Call it good maybe i reached someone , maybe i didn't , but nobody can say i didn't try