fixer

upcoming california gun laws

Thats bullcrap. California is a joke. I like how gov's take matters into their own hands and dont pass the law thru congress first. Thats so unlawful. congress is the ones that make the laws. Clearly the idiots in cali dont have a clue on what is about to happen. Or they do and they follow Obama and hillary with war in america.. Ignorance is what its called. Damn that angers me to see the Gov over look the ppl and our constitution, where is the vote from the ppl? WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!, not government.

Actually this crap was voted in by the fairly large majority of California voters as Proposition 63.http://voterguide.sos.ca.gov/en/propositions/63/

Final vote was 8+ million for vs. 5+ million against.

Ignorance is accurate. I noticed people voting for these referendums thinking a yes vote is good, without knowing what the laws say. Truth is a no vote on all cal propositions would be smarter, especially if its not well understood what the final law will entail. Based on working to gather signatures, for the 13 or so, petitions to repeal. Nobody seemed to know what they were voting for, and didn't think it affected them. Personally, the state does not have authority to dictate what I have for my own protection, or anything. The laws are supposed to protect good citizens and weed out bad guys, they do just the opposite. Don't register anything. It will only be a problem if i have to use it in force, at that point... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot... over.

• Like 1

a vast majority of movie stars or "social elites" who have armed bodyguards do not want "peons" like us "peasants" to have firearms as its a threat to thier superior being selves.

most of them live in CA so that's why stuff like this happens.

• Like 1