Hey everyone, my name is Jon and I am the founder of Dead Democracy Gun Club. I'd love to say we have tons of members, but sadly since I started trying to build my club in August I have had a lot of people come and go. The club currently has 2 members, myself, and a gentleman on the east side of the state. I need freedom loving men and women to join me in the fight for our freedom. The club will be involved in educating the community and promoting gun rights. As a club we will train and prepare to fight for our freedom or shtf situations. I invite people of all skill levels to join and help teach other members what they know.

Please check the website to find out if the club is for you!

deaddemocracygc.wixsite.com/jointheclub

Hope everyone has a safe day and carry on

Welcome! Nice to have you here. How is the atmosphere in Michigan regarding patriot prepping and training activities in light of the expanding and advancing of Muslim communities?