fixer

Need some feedback on political spectrum

While i feel the lgbt community is a joke grouping them together with totalitarianism and communism is inaccurate at best. You can be queer and and be at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. Really they dont even belong on the chart as they arent really view points so much as...well..personally i feel its a mental illness or an urge i guess..i dont think its something people choose. They either fight to repress it or they dont.

• Like 3

I agree with John. There are Gay guys who are conservatives who love guns and bacon. Milo comes to mind. I would also say that with in Libertarianism there are multiple facets of that as well. There are a healthy number of Militia members who identify as them who are squared away. And there are a certain amount that thought Bernie was a good idea too. Its like any other political group with multiple sub groups and sects.

• Like 2

I have come to understand that homosexuality is not who someone is, but what they do.

It has been represented as a lifestyle, a movement, a group and even at times described as a type or state of being.

Homosexuality is, simply put, an action. A verb, not a noun or pronoun.

I will not argue about it. I do not support it, but will not actively fight against it. That being said I would gladly defend our liberties side by side with anyone regardless of their sexual preference. Providing, of course, it is legal and not injurious to others.

As for the scale above, I would say that it fits loosely to some degree. We could argue the finer points til the cows come home. We are people. People can't be definitively categorised. None of us fit perfectly in the social boxes.

• Like 1

this spectrum was capped as it seems nearly impossible to level plane this there are too many variables and exceptions

• Like 2

this spectrum was capped as it seems nearly impossible to level plane this there are too many variables and exceptions

Probably a good idea, doesnt really sever a purpose anyway other then to show an us/them kind of thing. Im about actions, not labels when i pass judgement

It would be interesting to put up the European model of political spectrum. They operate with a different metric on left and right political mindset.

Regarding your metric, I got a good laugh from the sheep picture.

I have come to understand that homosexuality is not who someone is, but what they do.

It has been represented as a lifestyle, a movement, a group and even at times described as a type or state of being.

Homosexuality is, simply put, an action. A verb, not a noun or pronoun.

I will not argue about it. I do not support it, but will not actively fight against it. That being said I would gladly defend our liberties side by side with anyone regardless of their sexual preference. Providing, of course, it is legal and not injurious to others.

As for the scale above, I would say that it fits loosely to some degree. We could argue the finer points til the cows come home. We are people. People can't be definitively categorised. None of us fit perfectly in the social boxes.

Well said