fixer

Ok you only get 4 of these items which ones do you take

If I find myself on a deserted island, then there were already a number of critical mission failures before my arrival, LOL.

knife

pot

inflatable raft

flare gun

The raft isn't necessarily for getting away, but it is an excellent survival tool for other reasons. I makes a sleeping bag when rolled, or sleep on it like an air mattress, works for overhead cover, allows me to boil water under it and allow the condensation to drip to one end, collects rainwater, makes an excellent daytime visual target when viewed from the air, and allows me to temporarily escape if I manage to set the complete island on fire :D

• Like 1

thats genius ! never thought of any of that, id like to say i would want to be stranded with you but i can think of about 5 million other people first

and all of them have something you dont

hehe

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]961[/ATTACH]

Weed - no explanation needed

Volleyball - company

I-pod - tunes

Rope - for hanging myself after the battery dies, I run out if weed - and the volleyball makes me paranoid

• Like 1

If I find myself on a deserted island, then there were already a number of critical mission failures before my arrival, LOL.

knife

pot

inflatable raft

flare gun

The raft isn't necessarily for getting away, but it is an excellent survival tool for other reasons. I makes a sleeping bag when rolled, or sleep on it like an air mattress, works for overhead cover, allows me to boil water under it and allow the condensation to drip to one end, collects rainwater, makes an excellent daytime visual target when viewed from the air, and allows me to temporarily escape if I manage to set the complete island on fire :D

Interesting ideas for the raft. Many are the same as my reason for the tarp, with extras

knife

pot

inflatable raft

flare gun