I stumbled upon this site from a post in another social media group. I was really happy to find this place. Thank you for allowing me to join.

My political views: Constitutionalist

My religious views: Christian

*My gun views: Can't have too many

My prepper views: If you haven't started, you just might be too late

My feminists views: Anyone should be allowed to do anything they CAN do. If you can't do it, no matter the "why".. back up & allow someone who can, to do so.

My immigration views: Everyone who WANTS to lawfully & legally immigrate to assimilate and become an American, learn English & support our Constitution is Welcome with open arms. Anyone wanting to sneak in, come in under false pretenses, nefariously designing to overthrow our Constitutional Republic with any OTHER, foreign or domestic, government or ideology can leave while they can.

My racial views: All of us bleed red and were made by Yeshua/God. Who you love or marry is none of my business.

If I left something out you want to know, ask me.

* Don't have a CHL because I have a shotgun & long guns don't require it in TX

• Like 3

Thank you Fixer. I can't get the "trophy" for the CCW because of my shotgun. Got something for long gun owners? ;)

Welcome! Looks like our views parallel each other and that will make for good conversation. If you like bacon as much as I do, we will get along fine.

• Like 2

I love bacon. I found that cooking hamburger meat in the bacon grease makes my spaghetti sauce a great deal better!

• Like 2