If the Clinton Foundation and Clinton administration's secret dealings for the last 40 years were plowed up, one would find a whole bunch of "regular" citizens had their hands in the money jar of the Arab world participating in the weakening, dismantling, and destruction of America. We need to make sure we don't get caught in the wave of distracting reactions, and instead keep our energies focused on those conspiring with our enemies and perpetrating our country's demise.

• Like 2

They're Obama's boys, he identifies with them. There's no denying it.

• Like 2

Is it Muslims or islamic? Muslims are christian like, Islamic think killing gets them to heaven. Big difference. People be killing my fellow bretherns, I'm going to be extremely upset and I will go after that person stealth mode, and when I come, the Lord will be with me. Jews, Muslims, Christians are family to me.

A Muslim is a person who practices Islam. "Moderate" Muslims will live in peace with their other faith neighbors UNTIL their numbers are sufficient. A person who no longer practices Islam.. for any reason (as in Westernized) becomes simply an Iraqi, a Afghani, an Arab, a Pakistani etc. If they call themselves "Muslim" then they are following the teachings of Islam. What is the different between ISIS and ISIL?

ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.. (Shi'ite/Shia)

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. (Sunni)

(Perhaps it could be thought of as a militant version of Catholics vs Protestants)

The difference:

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Shia_vs_Sunni

• Like 1

A Muslim is a person who practices Islam. "Moderate" Muslims will live in peace with their other faith neighbors UNTIL their numbers are sufficient. A person who no longer practices Islam.. for any reason (as in Westernized) becomes simply an Iraqi, a Afghani, an Arab, a Pakistani etc. If they call themselves "Muslim" then they are following the teachings of Islam. What is the different between ISIS and ISIL?

ISIS stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.. (Shi'ite/Shia)

ISIL stands for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. (Sunni)

(Perhaps it could be thought of as a militant version of Catholics vs Protestants)

The difference:

Roman Catholics. Its a false religion and is also somehow linked to ISIS/ISIL and Obama. Not all Muslims are bad. There is alot of them that believe the christian ways and follow Christ. We need to know who is who. It will not be good if someone killed a christian. God is against shedding innocent blood.

I attended a Muslim Background Believers conference. You might enjoy it.

http://mbbconference.org/

My daughter's boss is "Muslim" but he doesn't practice it.... he is very Westernized now. He is a great guy. One of my co-workers is a Muslim... he is funny and I really like him but he is westernized as well... I only brought in the Catholics vs Protestants to try to make it easier to understand. Perhaps North vs South may have been a better choice.

There is a vast different in ISIS and ISIL. You really should study this site.

• Like 1

" KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT " NAM SOLDIERS
kill an innocent one and God will sort u out. That's the kind of thinking I don't want in my militia. Sounds blood thirst. Can't have that

Yeah... I don't listen to Beck...

What Beck is stating here are just the facts, not his opinions. It really is worth checking out, whether or not somebody is a fan of Beck.

• Like 2

Ok... will look at it. My daughter has read the Quran AND the Hadith. She has studied it extensively .. People (Americans) need to research the difference between ISIS & ISIL; Sunni & Shi'ite.

Obama supported the Sunni. Bashar al-Assad, president of Syria, is Alawite, a minority sect of Shi'ite

(I use to be a Beck fan until he pulled a side-winder on Debra Medina about 9-11 back in 2010. He had nothing to do with Texas at the time. He proved himself to be political hack to me right then and there.)

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2010/02/11/glenn-beck-slams-debra-medina

• Like 1

If the Clinton Foundation and Clinton administration's secret dealings for the last 40 years were plowed up, one would find a whole bunch of "regular" citizens had their hands in the money jar of the Arab world participating in the weakening, dismantling, and destruction of America. We need to make sure we don't get caught in the wave of distracting reactions, and instead keep our energies focused on those conspiring with our enemies and perpetrating our country's demise.

This is an excellent 5 minute video on the spread of Islam and also talks about the Crusades. It is very well put together by Bill Warner. He has a bunch of other videos as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

excwllent vi

Had 2 Islamic Jackwagons try to convince me Jesus was a man and went against God. They tried to tell me that Mohammad was the true prophet as if he was the Lord. So I'll give you the short version as to what i told them. "Screw you dude, Jesus is Lord, Mohammad was liar and created the war between the Muslims splitting them up into 2 tribes. You will have to chop my head off before I ever give up my faith with the Lord Jesus Christ. I bow to no man.

• Like 1

Had 2 Islamic Jackwagons try to convince me Jesus was a man and went against God. They tried to tell me that Mohammad was the true prophet as if he was the Lord. So I'll give you the short version as to what i told them. "Screw you dude, Jesus is Lord, Mohammad was liar and created the war between the Muslims splitting them up into 2 tribes. You will have to chop my head off before I ever give up my faith with the Lord Jesus Christ. I bow to no man.

I consider a peaceful encounter like that to be a privilege. One day these won't be so nice for one side or the other. I used to work a job with a large number of multicultural people. The debates about religions were always interesting, but we had no muslims in the mix. The most real stories were told by a grown up Somali man that was an orphan raised in that country by Christian missionaries. We became good friends, and he taught me a lot about life in that country involving Christians and Islam. America has no clue of the cultural tsunami coming to our society because of the spread of Islam here.

• Like 2

Roman Catholics. Its a false religion and is also somehow linked to ISIS/ISIL and Obama. Not all Muslims are bad. There is alot of them that believe the christian ways and follow Christ. We need to know who is who. It will not be good if someone killed a christian. God is against shedding innocent blood.

'Islamic State' Chanting Attackers Behead Priest During Morning Mass In France

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-hostages-french-normandy-church

Was Father Jacques Hamel ''somehow linked to ISIS'' Chops???

If I google it, it takes me right to the article; if I use the above link, it takes me to Breitbart but not directly to the article.