the meeting is in the public chat at the top of the forums, i didnt send a reminder out so it dont look like anyone showed up

well, like i said we need to get organized and communicate ! this is not happening. i'm new AND SERIOUS ! it's not if they strike but when ! i feel in my gut the shits about to hit the fan

the meeting is in the public chat at the top of the forums, i didnt send a reminder out so it dont look like anyone showed up

i guess i need to keep searching for a more serious group to join

Serious g

i guess i need to keep searching for a more serious group to join

Serious group? How long ago did u post? Some of us do work,

That g

well, like i said we need to get organized and communicate ! this is not happening. i'm new AND SERIOUS ! it's not if they strike but when ! i feel in my gut the shits about to hit the fan

That feeling u have, trust it. I have been seeing it coming for a long time

Do a little research into something called the hijra, and you will see we are heading towards certain doom.

America is prophesied to fall. Its God's will. Not too much we can do about it. Plus America will get hit with an asteroid called wormwood. It will fall upon a 1/3 of the waters and many will die from drinking it due to it being made bitter. This may be a while yet, right now we stand in the site of being wiped out. America will go dark, then arrows from a king in the north will fly towards us. The king from the north shoot all he has and spare none. America is mystery Babylon. If you're not right with God, this would be the time to do it. If u don't know how, I'll lead u.