In a real nationwide SHTF event, who is the first person you expect to kill?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. In a real nationwide SHTF event, who is the first person you expect to kill?

• Nearest enemy
    • Your neighbor
    • Your boss
    • The EX

The level of humor with this poll is what you set it to...

Some of us do have valuable stockpiles that would make us targets of neighbors and friends looking to survive a dire situation. I wouldn't put it past anyone on the poll list to go after us for those supplies.

• Like 1

The level of humor is what you set it to...

Some of us do have valuable stockpiles that would make us targets of neighbors and friends looking to survive a dire situation. I wouldn't put it past anyone on the poll list to go after us for those supplies.

That's why u shouldn't tell anyone u have them. Buy some dummy supplies. Keep it in the open, hide the good stuff in a different location. When they take the crap stuff. They wont come back cus they cleaned you out.

• Like 2

That's why u shouldn't tell anyone u have them. Buy some dummy supplies. Keep it in the open, hide the good stuff in a different location. When they take the crap stuff. They wont come back cus they cleaned you out.

We all have that one family member or friend that brags about having a few gun safes in the living room loaded solid with ARs and ten thousand rounds of ammo loaded into mags.

• Like 1

No one except my family knows anything. I do not discuss it with co-workers and I don't speak to my neighbors. Where I work it is 90% Black, the rest are various others with a few Burka clad Muslims... Every time I see those black outfits head to toe with only their eyes showing... I want to grab a weapon but it is just a gut feeling.. I just do my job and go home. Sometimes I think I am anti-social but in reality... I am just a swan in a pond of ducks... :P

• Like 2

Right now I live in California...I'm surrounded by liberals and mostly illegal immigrants...I'm hoping to get out of the pot soon and get into the fire... sounds much safer to me!

• Like 1

From, all the crap going on in Calif.... heck... the entire west coast... it may be time to move inland. Between the liberal idiots and the radiation from Fukushima... I don't think I'd want to stay... but I know it is hard financially for people to just pick up and go. Heck... I can't even get out of Houston and go into a rural area...

:eek:

• Like 1

ISIS will attack this year. I feel it. We are already invaded. Have been for a while, I put my trust in no one. america stays asleep about this. America is NOT america anymore.

• Like 2

I agree they are here. Not sure if they will attack this year but if they do, it will be in the states with the least amount of gun ownership. I can't see them here in Texas or Georgia... or any state that promotes the 2ndA..... but I could also be wrong... maybe they are that stupid... think we are too scared to fight back. Too pussyfied by political correctness.. they would be wrong.

FaintingGBSmileyTiny.gif

• Like 1

ISIS will attack this year. I feel it. We are already invaded. Have been for a while, I put my trust in no one. america stays asleep about this. America is NOT america anymore.[/QUO

I agree with the idea that ISIS will attack inside the US.Whether the attack is successful is the question. Unfortunately, America has to be attacked, I mean attack hard, before the majority of the people will wake up to the problem. There is one point I will disagree with, the attack may come from ISIS, but it may come from the far left. Either way, need to be ready to defend.

• Like 1

I live in a compound farm in Alabama. Three houses all owned by family members. Our main concern is the Russians training in the Smokey Mountains. Many say they have seen them. Many of the businesses are owned and operated by Russian nationals, in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

• Like 1

I live in a compound farm in Alabama. Three houses all owned by family members. Our main concern is the Russians training in the Smokey Mountains. Many say they have seen them. Many of the businesses are owned and operated by Russian nationals, in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

Good lord! I have a daughter in Mobile. There are Muslim training camps in Texas, west of Dallas and in the south not too far from the border I think.

Not sure why these people are allowed to train against us.

• Like 1