ImTexan

Free S&W SDE VE .9mm 10-mag Pre-Owned

I bought this on-line and then found it it did not work with my SW 9mm... put it back in the box and forgot about it till I was cleaning out some stuff.

All I want is someone to pay the shipping cost of $6.80. See images below. You can send the money via Paypal Include your mailing address or PM me here with your mailing address.

HCxe2YZ.jpg

Hpqddhs.jpg

ei7npaD.jpg

Is that one of the S&W MecGar ones? Over the years I have collected quite a few Mags that I did not need. People in a hurry just leaving them at the range and never claiming them. If no one here wants it. You might try unloading it at the next gun show. for a mag that you can use. If anyone has a G42 and want an extra mag let me know, same with a browning buckmark, I have a mag that may fit a Browing Hi Power as well but im not sure it is one odd duck.It is stamped made in italy so may be a beretta mag but no beretta stamp on it

• Like 1

Thank you for responding. The closest Gun Shows to me are down town Houston at the George R Brown Center and that is too far. I no longer have the 9mm ... all I have now is the Mossberg 12g.

• Like 1

well you know that drawer that has all of those extra holsters in it? yep that is what I do I stuff em in there.

• Like 1