BuryTheHatchet

Current events and the Bible

This is a topic that keeps bouncing around the site in various places. Numerous books of the bible (Revelation, Joel, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, for example) speak of end time events and those events leading up to it. The Bible talks of a host of natural disasters increasing at an alarming rate. It also mentions a leader (The AntiChrist) making "peace" with Israel and its enemies thus making a "one-world order" so to speak. There are many interpretations of how prophesy plays out, so feel free to drop your thoughts here in this thread.

• Like 1

The following article is part 7. In the headline you can click on parts 1 through 6. It's an interesting read. Now I'm not a scholar of European politics but it's my understanding that when the right wing is mentioned it doesn't corespond to the term used in the great USA. also I'm not endorsing walid shoebat. I'm quite aware from where he came. And is a convert to Christianity. I do how ever read his views. One should make up their own minds. (Www. Shoebat. Com. ) Be aware it's a graphic and disturbing web site. Depicting Islam's attacks on Christians.

http://shoebat.com/2017/02/11/the-antichrist-one-world-religion-is-coming-he-will-mix-islam-with-christianity-and-order-all-christians-to-follow-this-false-religion-all-those-who-refuse-will-be-beheaded/

• Like 1