Chops

OUR LEGAL RIGHTS TO STOP THIS CORRUPTION NOW!!!

We all have God given rights, It's called the constitution (AKA: Bill of Rights). We have the right Liberty.

LIBERTY:

1.freedom from arbitrary or despotic government or control.

2.freedom from external or foreign rule; independence.

3.freedom from control, interference, obligation, restriction, hampering conditions, etc.; power or right of doing, thinking, speaking, etc., according to choice.

The right of self-defense (also called, when it applies to the defense of another, alter ego defense, defense of others, defense of a third person) is the right for persons to use reasonable force or defensive force, for the purpose of defending one's own life or the lives of others, including, in certain circumstances, the use of deadly force.... " We are talking about defending other people and ourselves in our country. "

2ND AMENDMENT: well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. " A free state, No statement of (current residing state)."

FIFTH AMENDMENT: No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.... " EXCEPT IN CASES ARISING IN THE LAND OR NAVAL FORCES, OR IN THE MILITIA, WHEN IN ACTUAL SERVICES IN TIME OF WAR OR PUBLIC DANGER".. I would say there is an arising in our land and the National public is in danger....

14TH AMENDMENT// Section 3: prohibits the election or appointment to any federal or state office of any person who had held any of certain offices and then engaged in insurrection, rebellion or treason..... OBAMA TRAINED ISIL/ISIS, along with funding and supplying ISIS as did Hillary. It was admitted on television, if one were to search for this clip, you will find it.

This is enough for "WE THE PEOPLE" to do something about this corruption. Are we just people with guns, or are we the defenders of this nations "Militia men"?

• Like 3

Agreed

My soapbox is starting to breakdown from the wieght apoun my ( our ) shoulders

• Like 2

The first post covers the legal rights as citizens. One of the biggest points regarding militias was not mentioned.

From the Constitution in Article I, Section 8, Clause 15:

• “execute the Laws of the Union”
  • “suppress Insurrections”
  • “repel Invasions”

Many overlook the point that the militia is the only entity given the power to "execute the laws of the Union." The Army, Navy, and no other alphabet agency is given that authority.

• Like 3

We can be called to muster from five sources. In order of Precedence.

1.Congress

The Congress shall have Power To ...provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions....

ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 15

2 the President

In the "Calling Forth" Act of 1792, Congress exercised its powers under the Militia Clause and delegated to the President the authority to call out the militia and issue it orders when invasion appeared imminent or to suppress insurrections. While the act gave the President a relatively free hand in case of invasion, it constrained his authority in the case of insurrections by requiring that a federal judge certify that the civil authority and the posse comitatus were powerless to meet the exigency. The President had also to order the insurgents to disband before he could mobilize the militia. This was the procedure that President George Washington followed during the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794.

3. Our governor

Respective of your state articles. I would think in JawJaw that would be if the case if the Grits Prohibition was to take effect.

4. The Militia in some states can be deputized by the Local Sheriff

5. The militia can be deputized by the US Marshal's in territories or exigent circumstances on united States soil

The united States Constitution and the Heritage Foundation .

• Like 2

this is why america will fall. The call will never come. We are screwed because our country is already invaded. How can people be so damn blind?!

• Like 3

And California is leading the charge! I so much regret ever moving here, except to be reunited with my (high school girlfriend) and now my wife!

Give you a little advise. GET OUT!!!. This is not a joke. California is about to get smacked by God. I had prophesied a major earthquake hitting that state, in so much, it may fall into the ocean. Other Christian brothers and sisters had prophesied the same thing. I would move inland, Also, i wouldn't move around yellowstone either. I prophesied it blowing its top too. I dont know dates, but i do know this is all happening soon.

• Like 1