fixer

New Header - Site Direction Update - Read Me

logo.png

We have added a new header to the site (seen above) if you don't see it refresh your page.

We want to place focus on the fact that the site is not just a resource for Militias to progress but is for individuals to find units and units to find individuals via networking and for people to help start new units in their areas as well as strengthen and structure current units and individuals with various development methods and competencies.

Generally speaking the staff here on this site are not members of the various Militia units. This site is for individuals and militia units to recruit and operate. It is to be used as a tool. Yes we will try to help you find a unit to join but ultimately it is your responsibility to know your local laws and for you to take it upon yourself to post in your states network. Like wise as a militia unit leader or member its up to you to post information about your unit and conduct yourself here on the site.

It is better to own a $500 AR-15 and $1000 of ammo than a $1000 AR-15 and $500 of ammo

My Militia Goals:

• To restore dignity and honor to the American Patriot.
  • To spearhead the modern militia movement and steer it in a positive way with defensive intent.
  • To augment our local authorities In dire times and assist in our communities from all threats foreign or domestic.
  • To change the negative perception of the Militia by becoming a welcomed force, one that is preferred over militarized police.
  • To educate the importance of our history and provide multiple tools and resources.
  • To develop self reliance.

In order to accomplish the sites goal we envision a 3 step process..

1. Network - We connect Individuals with Militias and Militias with individuals.

2. Develop - We help new units get their feet, help them find out who they are and where they fit.

3. Progress - We provide many tools to educate and provide structure. We strengthen individuals as well as units.

Knowledge is power.

We have various social media groups that we use for recruitment, we send users to the state networks here on our site. We do not allow any other communications on these group pages. Recruitment Only, all other communications need to take place here on My Militia.

Tactical is not an accessory, It is a Mindset.

No Matter who you are or where you're at , we have something to offer you, you could be someone who has never fired a gun or you could be a battle proven seasoned war vet commanding your own militia unit, we have something for you. That is why we are known as the Definitive Militia Resource.

This is who we are and what we are about, Thank you for being a part of it.

My Militia - Staff

• Like 5

logo.png

We have added a new header to the site (seen above) if you don't see it refresh your page.

We want to place focus on the fact that the site is not just a resource for Militias to progress but is for individuals to find units and units to find individuals via networking and for people to help start new units in their areas as well as strengthen and structure current units and individuals with various development methods and competencies.

Generally speaking the staff here on this site are not members of the various Militia units. This site is for individuals and militia units to recruit and operate. It is to be used as a tool. Yes we will try to help you find a unit to join but ultimately it is your responsibility to know your local laws and for you to take it upon yourself to post in your states network. Like wise as a militia unit leader or member its up to you to post information about your unit and conduct yourself here on the site.

My Militia Goals:

• To restore dignity and honor to the American Patriot.
  • To spearhead the modern militia movement and steer it in a positive way with defensive intent.
  • To augment our local authorities In dire times and assist in our communities from all threats foreign or domestic.
  • To change the negative perception of the Militia by becoming a welcomed force, one that is preferred over militarized police.
  • To educate the importance of our history and provide multiple tools and resources.
  • To develop self reliance.

In order to accomplish the sites goal we envision a 3 step process..

1. Network - We connect Individuals with Militias and Militias with individuals.

2. Develop - We help new units get their feet, help them find out who they are and where they fit.

3. Progress - We provide many tools to educate and provide structure. We strengthen individuals as well as units.

We have various social media groups that we use for recruitment, we send users to the state networks here on our site. We do not allow any other communications on these group pages. Recruitment Only, all other communications need to take place here on My Militia.

No Matter who you are or where you're at , we have something to offer you, you could be someone who has never fired a gun or you could be a battle proven seasoned war vet commanding your own militia unit, we have something for you. That is why we are known as the Definitive Militia Resource.

This is who we are and what we are about, Thank you for being a part of it.

My Militia - Staff

Can you give me some leads on militias in Iowa? I have been trying to join the 3 percenters in iowa but I haven't heard anything from them. Someone from the site gave them my phone number and I have tried twice to reach them through facebook but no answer. I only recently joined facebook just for that reason because I was told they use it for communication. Thanks, oh and I love this site its awesome.

Can you give me some leads on militias in Iowa? I have been trying to join the 3 percenters in iowa but I haven't heard anything from them. Someone from the site gave them my phone number and I have tried twice to reach them through facebook but no answer. I only recently joined facebook just for that reason because I was told they use it for communication. Thanks, oh and I love this site its awesome.

You can try our Facebook recruitment group for IOWA - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1498067627108886/

• Like 1

understood @Gunny. Drum we have quite a bit of units listed in WV you exact problem is why we established the bylaws. post in the WV network that your looking to get thr attention of some units

• Like 1

I joined 2 WV Groups and only found one (1) member in each group !!!!!

What the heck ???

Does no one in WV CARE ???????

Same in ny for the most part. Starting to think the site is mostly empty. At this point id be happy to find even one or two ppl in my AO. I think ppl come here and search and then disappear when they dont find what they are looking for. Keep checking back, im going to. Eventually ppl will show up im sure

Same in ny for the most part. Starting to think the site is mostly empty. At this point id be happy to find even one or two ppl in my AO. I think ppl come here and search and then disappear when they dont find what they are looking for. Keep checking back, im going to. Eventually ppl will show up im sure

We find the map quite handy in finding other people Member Finder Map - http://www.mymilitia.com/link-forums/member-finder-map.130/

you can click on a pin near you and contact that user

we have good ground work here! the site is still young and its hard to promote we are trying , we have spent over $1000 this year alone in running boosted posts on social networks, we are doing everything we can to make the site as nice and active as can be you can help by sharing a link to our site

• Like 1

You can go to the Three Percenters in Iowa Facebook group and click the "Join" or "Follow" button and you will be contacted. The vetter for this group got married last weekend and has been quite busy lately.

I didnt know about the map, thanks for the tip. Im not too tech savvy, though im learning. This site definitely has potential, i agree. Although, i believe the biggest issue sites like this often face is that the people who are out there, really doing,practicing and living the lifestyle of those we wish to connect with, dont frequent the web or join sites like this one or other social media for a variety of reasons. I think your best bet to expand and reach those people is offline seminars and face to face events. Its people who are still new, learning and seeking direction that search in the digital world. Occasionally too you get the people who live in the middle of nowhere who lack a medium for meeting others out there.

We find the map quite handy in finding other people Member Finder Map - http://www.mymilitia.com/link-forums/member-finder-map.130/

you can click on a pin near you and contact that user

we have good ground work here! the site is still young and its hard to promote we are trying , we have spent over $1000 this year alone in running boosted posts on social networks, we are doing everything we can to make the site as nice and active as can be you can help by sharing a link to our site

That said, while im around ill see if i can help promote activity here. It would only be beneficial for everyone to do so. Im a bit laid up right now, so until i can get back out there in the mountains where i belong i wont have much to do anyhow other than polish my tools and perform general maintenance

• Like 1