Backdoor Survival

Review: How to Filter Water With a Lifestraw Mission + Giveaway

How-to-Filter-Water-LifeStraw-Mission-250x250.jpg

We need water for drinking, cooking, bathing, cleaning, and overall hygiene. Without good water, we will suffer and could even die. That said, a struggle for many is not how to source water but rather how to make bad water good. After all, the last thing we want to find a source of water, use it, and end up married to the toilet god or worse.

Over the years, I have learned to trust Lifestraw products for their ease of use and portability.Learn how and why the LifeStraw Mission is the perfect water purifier for those times when portability, affordability, and ease of use are important.

Learn how and why the LifeStraw Mission is the perfect water purifier for those times when portability, affordability, and ease of use are important. Plus enter the giveaway to win one for free.

The post Review: How to Filter Water With a Lifestraw Mission + Giveaway by Gaye Levy first appeared on Backdoor Survival.

Original Source

Ive never used a life straw myself but ive talk to ppl who have and they say they are prone to being clogged out of the package. I think they tend to be a perishable item if kept in storage too long. Not certain though. Sort of like those hot hand warmers.

• Like 1