FarmerJohn

Calling Incoming New Yorkers in the Hudson Valley

Looking for you guys, there dont seem to be many on here. Im One guy looking to link up with others in my area for disaster preparedness. Not a prepper or a survivalists, and im not railing against the gov even though im not thrilled with it either. Just looking for others who care about the communities they live. Our country is going through some hard times and they are likely to get harder still. Having a small network of people close by who know how to take care of their own is what id like to see come together. Not a militia really or even a group. More like good neighbors who can call on each other in times of crisis or disaster with the same goals and varied skills

Hello again Farmer John, just checking in to say hello and let you know I'm still in this to the end .

Hey still around myself for the time being. Went up to Albany today. Docs want pump me up and cut me open again soon as i can spare the time. Or when necessity dictates. Whichever comes first lol. How you been otherwise?

• Like 1

Been getting the wife back up to speed, it's a long road for her . Still putting in my required 40 hours a week and putting pin to primer . So, you gonna be ok ?

Ill be ok til im not. Used to operating under sub optimal conditions. Snafu. Doc wants me on light duty detail either way but i dont see how i can manage it and still keep the homestead up and running.. Recovery always is a long road, glad shes on it. Id be pulling my hair out if something happened to my wife. Had some new neighbors move in recently, been getting complaints about the noise from my firing range so havent been dropping much brass lately. As long as its in respectable hours they dont have a leg to stand on but at the moment, easier to avoid the headache and just go down to the club house and shoot. Too bad ny doesnt sell silencers. These asshats in office think its an assassins tool, when in reality its simply good neighbor policy

• Like 1

Ill be ok til im not. Used to operating under sub optimal conditions. Snafu. Doc wants me on light duty detail either way but i dont see how i can manage it and still keep the homestead up and running.. Recovery always is a long road, glad shes on it. Id be pulling my hair out if something happened to my wife. Had some new neighbors move in recently, been getting complaints about the noise from my firing range so havent been dropping much brass lately. As long as its in respectable hours they dont have a leg to stand on but at the moment, easier to avoid the headache and just go down to the club house and shoot. Too bad ny doesnt sell silencers. These asshats in office think its an assassins tool, when in reality its simply good neighbor policy

Hoping for the best for you sir. Sounds like you have a tough row to hoe there. Well, I'll say what I always say in these instances, I am here if you need some help. I don't say it just to say it, I mean it . As for the asshats in Albany, that's not going to change anytime soon. I'll be at the range as often as the wife's condition allows . Regards, be well.

• Like 1

Looking for you guys, there dont seem to be many on here. Im One guy looking to link up with others in my area for disaster preparedness. Not a prepper or a survivalists, and im not railing against the gov even though im not thrilled with it either. Just looking for others who care about the communities they live. Our country is going through some hard times and they are likely to get harder still. Having a small network of people close by who know how to take care of their own is what id like to see come together. Not a militia really or even a group. More like good neighbors who can call on each other in times of crisis or disaster with the same goals and varied skills

Well glad you've expressed yourself brother. Hope my precious lower Catskills come through for ya.

• Like 2

Well glad you've expressed yourself brother. Hope my precious lower Catskills come through for ya.
good people always come through once they locate each other out in the shit storm. Just a matter of linking up in the first place. Welcome to the site by the way
  • Like 1

Hoping for the best for you sir. Sounds like you have a tough row to hoe there. Well, I'll say what I always say in these instances, I am here if you need some help. I don't say it just to say it, I mean it . As for the asshats in Albany, that's not going to change anytime soon. I'll be at the range as often as the wife's condition allows . Regards, be well.

We all have our own struggles to wade through. You've got a tough one yourself. I appreciate the offer wrench,same goes for you. If you need a hand, im not too far out.

• Like 1

Hey, havent been on here for more than a glance lately. Just wanted to touch base. Hows it going wrench? Just picked up the new muscovy flock today. Finishing up with the after thoughts on the chicken coop now. Hoping to get my dead logging done for the year started and finished asap so i can take care of the the important stuff. Hows your summer? Anything interesting come down the pipe? Got a few things on the recreation list myself season but dont know if ill fit em in. Really hoping to go up north for the salmon run this year if things pan out. Got the poles ready. Seen a state wide medicaid cut going into gear. Thats liable to stir the pot some. Especially with deblasios bill to spend millions rebuilding the newly built jails into "modern facilities" redone in soothing colors of pink, yellow,blues and greens with plush furniture and flatscreen tvs. What a crock. Not sure whats more unbelievable. That theres assholes out there who really prioritize spending that way or that the american people not only let them get away with it but vote for them again and again. Makes me want to puke. I guess when people die after having their health care cut their loved ones are going to need nice relaxing jails to retire to after the rampages theyll likely go on.. Goddamn idiots

• Like 1

Yes, it seems the health care insanity and the liberals neverending money wasting is at a fever pitch . For the moment, at least, I seem to have small, annoying adverse effects of the health care disaster . Higher premiums, co-pays, that sort of horse shit . The wife is finally showing some progress in her recovery so I have been hitting the range more often. Summer activities for me will be very limited as projects take precedence right now . Well, hope you and the family are well. Regards.

• Like 1

Yes, it seems the health care insanity and the liberals neverending money wasting is at a fever pitch . For the moment, at least, I seem to have small, annoying adverse effects of the health care disaster . Higher premiums, co-pays, that sort of horse shit . The wife is finally showing some progress in her recovery so I have been hitting the range more often. Summer activities for me will be very limited as projects take precedence right now . Well, hope you and the family are well. Regards.

Glad to hear shes doing a bit better. Nothing like a relaxing day out at the range. Same here on the projects. About to wrap the last one of the season up and move on to standard tasks. Hard to believe how fast the year is going by though

Glad to hear shes doing a bit better. Nothing like a relaxing day out at the range. Same here on the projects. About to wrap the last one of the season up and move on to standard tasks. Hard to believe how fast the year is going by though

Hello, been awhile. Just checking in to see how it's going on your end . Hope you are all well.