ImTexan

Acting FBI Director McCabe is a bad pick

Now that FBI Director James Comey has finally been relieved of his post, who will replace him? Acting Director Andrew McCabe has been one person whose name is floating around.

I think he would be a BAD choice. I am pulling for Trey Gowdy of SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxouYiGUwYw

• Like 2

I believe that Gowdy can be trusted , as much as one can put trust towards a politician anyway , as for Clarke, the man is a proven crime fighter, staunch supporter of our right to defend ourselves and fully anti-left. Good qualities to be certain sir .

• Like 2

We owe the uncovering of Hillary Clinton & Obama's involvement in Benghazi to Representative Trey Gowdy. Yes... the survivors told their story of the stand down but it was the Benghazi Committee who dug... and dug... uncovered the depth of Hillary's nefarious involvement. Clearly no one was suppose to survive the attack and the spin of "the video causing a spontaneous attack" would NEVER have been challenged. It was through that investigation that the 33,000 emails were discovered missing, the unsecured server in a bathroom was revealed and everything that came with it.

"Representative Gowdy serves on the House Committees on Intelligence, Ethics, Oversight and Government Reform, and Judiciary, where he also serves as Chairman of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations. In these capacities, Representative Gowdy has fought to highlight facts, uphold the Constitution, rein in the ever-expanding scope of the federal government, and restore America’s trust with a renewed spirit of honesty, fairness and reason."

He has a love of the American people and the Constitution, the Law. He is above reproach and he is a loyal American, without regard to party, skin color, etc

• Like 3

We owe the uncovering of Hillary Clinton & Obama's involvement in Benghazi to Representative Trey Gowdy. Yes... the survivors told their story of the stand down but it was the Benghazi Committee who dug... and dug... uncovered the depth of Hillary's nefarious involvement. Clearly no one was suppose to survive the attack and the spin of "the video causing a spontaneous attack" would NEVER have been challenged. It was through that investigation that the 33,000 emails were discovered missing, the unsecured server in a bathroom was revealed and everything that came with it.

"Representative Gowdy serves on the House Committees on Intelligence, Ethics, Oversight and Government Reform, and Judiciary, where he also serves as Chairman of the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security and Investigations. In these capacities, Representative Gowdy has fought to highlight facts, uphold the Constitution, rein in the ever-expanding scope of the federal government, and restore America’s trust with a renewed spirit of honesty, fairness and reason."

He has a love of the American people and the Constitution, the Law. He is above reproach and he is a loyal American, without regard to party, skin color, etc

Well said and I couldn't agree more .

I agree with you about Gowdy on what he found, uncovered, fights for, etc... I guess my biggest problem does not lie with Gowdy himself, but more with the lack of any results from everything discovered. No one was punished for anything and I have a real problem with that in itself. Why is there one set of rules for anyone elected to any office and a totally unfair set of rules for any other citizen of America. Hope that makes sense to everyone. I sincerely think that the time is coming when it will be up to all Americans to hold accountable those in government positions for their treason, lying, cheating and stealing from all of us.

• Like 1

Now that FBI Director James Comey has finally been relieved of his post, who will replace him? Acting Director Andrew McCabe has been one person whose name is floating around.

I think he would be a BAD choice. I am pulling for Trey Gowdy of SC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxouYiGUwYw

While I agree with you Trey Gowdy's name was not in the list of people being interviewed for the position.

Actually he was in the 12 person short list... the person missing is Clark that I am hoping for.... although, Clark was called in to talk to the President soon after Crappy was relieved of duty... Still hoping!!

• Like 1

[MEDIA=foxnews]5436054004001[/MEDIA]

I heard Rep Gowdy saying he asked to be removed. That was sad. He just didn't want to go through the fire of the confirmation hearing. Clarke has accepted a position as assistant secretary in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security /department's Office of Partnership and Engagement as a liaison with state, local and tribal law enforcement and governments.

http://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sheriff-david-clarke-accepts-position-trump-white-house/

Rep. Gowdy announced his retirement yesterday. A very sad, for us, announcement. He wants more family time, which I can understand, but he is reportedly also going to Fox News. That is a huge waste of his talent. I, sadly, wish him the best.

On another, even worse, story the ultimate insider Joe Libermann is at the top of President Trump's shortlist. He is a total "asshat". This will end any support I still had left for President Trump.

RETIREMENT?? What?

EEKtinyGB.gif

I had not heard that.. have not turned on the TV as I am sick of the anti-Trump crap and I have been taking test anyway...

Rep. Gowdy announced his retirement yesterday. A very sad, for us, announcement. He wants more family time, which I can understand, but he is reportedly also going to Fox News. That is a huge waste of his talent. I, sadly, wish him the best.

I have not seen anything in the news about this. Much of the news about two years ago was of him retiring, but he said he was staying. I believe his withdrawing from FBI director was due to the fact that many people would feel that he would have an overly aggressive view to prosecute those of the Democratic party (of which many rightly deserve to be prosecuted).

• Like 1