jacks1son

Hello to all from Illinois

I Hope you all are doing well, I hope to meet and learn from as many of you as I can. A special hello to my fellow veterans. Thank you all for your service.

ph-12750_zpsrldfc7gx.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to the site! Feel free to join in on any conversations or start your own!

Hooh Rah and welcome! Maybe you can help do something about Chicago running and making the firearm laws for the rest of the state there?

Not likely. Nothing short of the folks up there suddenly waking up and realizing that they are being led to communism could change what is going on in, and around Cook County. I lived up there for 26 years, after serving in the U.S. Army, raised a family and got the hell out. I came back home to Decatur. It's not the town I grew up in, but it still beats the hell out of Cook County. I have prepared a place here for my sons to come to when Chicago finally implodes into it's own 3rd world s&*%hole.

• Like 4

A big Howdy to you ImTexan. You might get a new neighbor if my elected officials don't get their heads outta their asses soon. :)

• Like 1

Well come on over here! lolol Texas can't have too many good people. If you ever do decide to come, I'll help with researching what part of the state you want to be in. Given the forecast for future flooding, I'd say west of I-45 and north or NW of Austin.

• Like 1

I grew up in Pilsen (south west of The Loop) got out 13 years ago, now living 600 miles west in the Land o'Corn.

• Like 1

A big Howdy to you ImTexan. You might get a new neighbor if my elected officials don't get their heads outta their asses soon. :)
I really don't think politicians can remove their heads out of their ass's. Take care out there.

I really don't think politicians can remove their heads out of their ass's. Take care out there.

No, probably would take some kind of special surgical procedure.

• Like 1