fixer

Ohio Defense Force

fixer submitted a new link:

1246.jpg

Ohio Defense Force

The ODF is made up entirely of volunteers and supported by membership dues, fund-raisers, and donations. There is no pay for serving within the enlisted ranks, the officer corps or on the Board of Directors.

We are a private corporation. Therefore, we do not take orders from the National Guard, Army Reserve or any other military establishment falling under Federal or State authority. We do volunteer our service to our local government. This has included the County Commissioners, Sheriffs, Police Departments and Emergency Management Agencies (EMAs). All missions requested by the local government entity must fall with in the parameters of our Mission Statement, Constitution, and training.

Past missions have included Shadyside in 1990, where SODF members were a vital part in the flood rescue and recovery. In 1990 and 1991 we provided security for teen alcohol and drug prevention dances. In 1993 we established a community service mission with the Village of White Cottage, providing security and parade traffic control during their Community Days Festival....

CONTACT US

ODF State Headquarters
MAJ Lester
sodfinfantry@hotmail.com
614-905-4449

SODF 1 BN
CPT Pauley
lpauley13@gmail.com
740-862-0217
Sign me up!

SGT Seidel (1st BN Assistant Recruiter)

740-466-4313   Weekdays 5 PM – 10PM; Saturdays 9 AM – 5 PM