Sign in to follow this  
Tactical-Life

13 New Rifles, Pistols and Revolvers to Drool Over for Summer 2017

I don’t know any gun owner who doesn’t like playing with something new every now and then. I suffer from the same affliction. From guns to trucks, there is always something new that I am playing with or drooling over. However, just because it’s new doesn’t mean it’s worth having. With this column, I aim to introduce you to some new rifles, pistols and revolvers and warn you if something doesn’t pass inspection.

For more information about the new rifles, pistols and revolvers featured in the gallery above, please visit the following sites.

Ashbury Precision Jäeger

ashburyprecisionordnance.com

Colt Cobra

colt.com

Bushmaster Minimalist-SD

bushmaster.com

Diamondback DB9R

diamondbackfirearms.com

JP Enterprises GMR-15

jprifles.com

CZ P-10 C

cz-usa.com

DRD Tactical Aptus

drdtactical.com

Howa Long-Range Rifle

legacysports.com

Savage MSR 10 Long Range

savagearms.com

Wilson Combat EDC X9

wilsoncombat.com

Smith & Wesson Performance Center Model 460XVR

smith-wesson.com

Troy SOCC

worldoftroy.com

Ruger American Ranch

ruger.com

This article was originally published in ‘Ballistic’ Summer 2017. To order a copy, visit outdoorgroupstore.com.

The post 13 New Rifles, Pistols and Revolvers to Drool Over for Summer 2017 appeared first on Tactical Life Gun Magazine: Gun News and Gun Reviews.

Original Source