fixer

My Groups Not A Militia - Says You. Rant

Many people we run across make the statement they are not a militia, because they fear the militia moniker. They talk militia talk and do militia things but to them they think they are safe because they dont refer to themselves as a militia.

Well listen up, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck but calls its self a chicken who are you fooling?

We are all the militia, stand tall stand proud because there is absolutely nothing illegal about what we are doing here.

We are not here to police all the individual Militias , we are here to network like minded individuals as an alternative to Facebook for privacy and censorship reasons, to provide tools and services to help members find militias and militias to find members, to help in training of various survival and tactical methods and to increase awareness of current events and historical items.

We do not permit any unit that represents the things that give militias a negative stereotype. We prefer to remain a somewhat impartial welcoming hub of information for men and women across the nation who want to become self-reliant and are willing to show resistance to tyranny of either a foreign or domestic manner.

Be a wolf in wolves clothing it is the only way your unit will get stronger, black listing yourself from this site and going awol will make it very difficult for your unit to return in good grace, you may think when our plight succeeds for then it will be easy to call yourself a militia and utilize this site, that is not the case. we will remember who stood beside us and who turned and ran.

• Like 10
  • 'Merica 2

Bravo. Those that lack the moral or social courage to call themselves a militia today, well, will they have the physical courage to stand when the time comes?

• Like 6

Right on, fixer.

I belong to a militia that the top two leaders have filed for, and been granted, an official LLC status. There are pros and cons, but time will tell if it was the right move or not.

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

It gets so old seeing that “we aren’t a militia “ crap.

To many FB and 3% warriors out there claiming this stuff. When asked how are they different they can’t explain reasonably. A few idiots come up with some bogus claims that all militias are racist or conspiracy nuts. But the beir pages are full of hate and conspiracies. When you explain what a militia is and push for answers publicly the leaders address you personally via a private message. They always agree that they are a militia but can’t use the word because people are afraid of the word. Then they ask you to stop ruining their recruitment strategies lol. They think people that won’t join a militia have the balls to fight a foe of freedom.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bravo. Those that lack the moral or social courage to call themselves a militia today, well, will they have the physical courage to stand when the time comes?

Exactly.

• Like 1

It gets so old seeing that “we aren’t a militia “ crap.

To many FB and 3% warriors out there claiming this stuff. When asked how are they different they can’t explain reasonably.

The problem is (and it's a problem born of the internet and social media) is that most of them don't understand that the entire III% concept is not an organization, but of a set of ideals. I've run into groups that were pretty much solely active on the internet and more worried about buying shirts and window stickers than actually getting out in the dirt and training. Very few of them I've ever met could even tell me what the tenets of the III% are. Now granted there are groups out there that do walk the walk. But from what I've seen and met it's few and far between.

• Like 4

On 12/21/2017 at 7:33 AM, fixer said:

Many people we run across make the statement they are not a militia, because they fear the militia moniker. They talk militia talk and do militia things but to them they think they are safe because they dont refer to themselves as a militia.

Well listen up, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck but calls its self a chicken who are you fooling?

We are all the militia, stand tall stand proud because there is absolutely nothing illegal about what we are doing here.

We are not here to police all the individual Militias , we are here to network like minded individuals as an alternative to Facebook for privacy and censorship reasons, to provide tools and services to help members find militias and militias to find members, to help in training of various survival and tactical methods and to increase awareness of current events and historical items.

We do not permit any unit that represents the things that give militias a negative stereotype. We prefer to remain a somewhat impartial welcoming hub of information for men and women across the nation who want to become self-reliant and are willing to show resistance to tyranny of either a foreign or domestic manner.

Be a wolf in wolves clothing it is the only way your unit will get stronger, black listing yourself from this site and going awol will make it very difficult for your unit to return in good grace, you may think when our plight succeeds for then it will be easy to call yourself a militia and utilize this site, that is not the case. we will remember who stood beside us and who turned and ran.

The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; 57 but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through
our Lord Jesus Christ. 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord. 1 Cor. 15:57-58

• Like 2

John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Truth

What is "Truth" if you keep "Truth" as a subjective thing like the Democrats then there really is no definition only Objective Truth can Maintain a Constitutional Republic. Therefore Truth must be measured by something. That something for our forefathers was THE BIBLE. Therein lies the truth and therein we see the real conflict.

Friends

I don’t have White Friends, I don’t have Black Friends, I don’t have Asian Friends and I don’t have Hispanic Friends.  I just have FRIENDS! 
If you feel you have to qualify that with a label, then you’re not capable of being a FRIEND!

7_500.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/21/2017 at 7:33 AM, fixer said:

This may be a more aptexpression of our Group!

BRR_Islam_Guns.jpg

• Like 1

Been saying this for years.

If people are afraid to be labeled during times of peace, what will they do when the enemy is kicking in doors, jailing full families for the actions of one, making people disappear in the middle of the night?

What? The Founding Fathers ideas and the Constitutional ideas aren’t good enough for them??

Stand up and be counted as a defender of freedom now so the enemy of our way of life, our freedoms,  won’t dare cross the line in the sand.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is unfortunate that most people don't even know what the word means.  Just look on the "liberal" Google search for the definition of Militia.  I'ts pretty amazing how many different definitions will show up.  Choose one, or not.  Watch current tv shows and anything "militia" is shown as something negative, always!  This is one way the "government" controls the sheep. When you think back over the years and realize what has been going on in this country for so many years,  you see it.  The slow and steady take over of our rights and great country by the Left.  I sit and wonder sometimes how in the hell did this happen?  But it will take all of us to try and change the "hell in a handbasket" direction of this country.  All these polititions are supposed to be working for us, but instead they cheat, lie and enrich themselves at our expense.  I am a militia of one, I am proud of it and I am grateful that this site allows citizens of the USA to communicate.  I will stop now because  if I don't this post will never end.  I will stand up for the rights of _We the People_ until I die.  Hopefully that won't be anytime soon! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They've been programming us through language, the education system, music, Hollywood and social engineering for years.  They have been growing batteries for the Matrix.....

• Like 2

People are so worried about labels. Let's face it if you are one of the people truly willing to stand up for Our country then you are already listed and labeled. We should not be afraid or worried about it. We should stand up and own it, wear like a badge of honor.

Edited by Greywolf71
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Diehard556 said:

I always refer to myself and others like minded as Patriots. 

I've been leary of the patriot label lately that's stood for a lot of talk and no action.  Especially the TEA PARTY Type!  I'm soooo disappointed in those groups....

MinionCenterOutsideBlack.jpg

• Like 1

I've got a plan but I sure as hell won't be posting it on any social media sites....8-)

IT'S A FREAKING JOKE....DAMN IT!  

Kindness.jpg

Edited by J Morris
  • Funny 1

Yeah love this me and my buds are just shooting and emergency training buddies oh yeah the gov calls that a militia

On 3/27/2018 at 10:10 PM, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

They've been programming us through language, the education system, music, Hollywood and social engineering for years.  They have been growing batteries for the Matrix...

7 hours ago, Cliff Hanger said:

Like the saying goes, " Everybody wants to be a Patriot, until it comes time to do Patriot shit".

Or after the Patriot shit is over...  See sig tag below.  ;)

• Like 1
  • 'Merica 1

True patriots show up and do what ever is nessasary.  It does not matter if it is heroic or or an act not acknowleged or seen by anyone, but the act is equally important to the end result. 

No glory nessasary. 

I think it would suprise many people, how much "patriot shit" some people can do if they want to get involved but feel they may be limited in skill.  Even if it's just throwing a rock, or being a look out, sewing, healing, knowing about food, planning, leadership, communications etc.......   It's all needed if you are serious.  For example: I can shoot and I have many other skills, but I have know idea how to skin a deer.  But I can learn on the fly.... Does that make me a "Sunshine patriot".  I don't think so. 

After the "patriot shit" is over?   ...we live free and continue on, knowing we are free and will continue to do what is nessasary to remain free. 

• Like 3
  • 'Merica 1

Great topic!  It’s sad that so many are afraid of the “M” word.  NJLF was founded out of the Charlottesville incident.  At the time, I was III% Nj chaplain and went to Cville.  The sht storm that fell on 32 of us that were there was ridiculous. Not only were we betrayed by LEO, we had very little  support from our brother and sister Patriots.  I knew nothing of Militia until I showed up in Gettysburg in ‘17.  I had just had rods put in my back and heard there was gonna be desecration of grave stones and statues by antifa.  Told my wife I had to go.  There I met Virginia minute men, they took me down the hill and holy Wow! Over 200 Militia came into view. I went to gburg, just me and my cane. I left a changed person, my life would never be the same.  

• Like 6