5aa3d6d9191ff_3PatotoStorage100216.jpg.affc1b5585dab3a7e5ead1954b65b8f0.jpg Hope this brightens your day:

The other day I was in a hurry to go outside... In my haste I ran into the screen door and strained myself!

A counselor was helping his kids put their stuff away on their first morning in summer camp. He was surprised to see one of the youngsters had an umbrella. The counselor asked, "Why did you bring an umbrella to camp?" The kid answered, "Did you ever have a mother?

Do yourself a favor today! Place every item that you have in your car from this must car survival kit for winter:

• Plastic blankets/sleeping bags

• Booster cables5aa3d6d9191ff_3PatotoStorage100216.jpg.affc1b5585dab3a7e5ead1954b65b8f0.jpg 5aa3d6d9191ff_3PatotoStorage100216.jpg.affc1b5585dab3a7e5ead1954b65b8f0.jpg

• Compass

• Extra clothing (hats, mittens, scarves, etc.)

• First aid kit

• Flashlight with extra batteries

• Hi-calorie non-perishable food

• Knife

• Road maps

• Sand (or cat litter) to create traction if car is stuck

• Shovel

• Took kit

• Tow rope

• Sealed bottle with water

I recently viewed an advertisement/Commercial that stated “ buy GOLD/Silver from us & we will store it for you until the SHTF Event” then just come & get it. Do these people really think we are that stupid to believe the GOLD/Silver is really going to be there?

Patoto Storage

Scott

Interested in joining a group in the Savannah GA/Ridgeland SC Metro Areas.