Hope this brightens your day:

I always read my wife's horoscope... To see what kind of day I am going to have.5aa3d6dc8117c_3Uncivilivised100616.thumb.jpg.22f80f363d9f7b8d398661e1c8c0323b.jpg

Two guys on a double bike where pedaling up a hill. It took forever to get to the top. When they finally got to the top the first guy said in a pant, "Whew, that was so hard." The second replied, "Yeah, good thing I was pushing the brakes the whole time or we would have rolled down backwards.”

Trust is a boundary, yet not known to mankind. It has shaped our existence, but dwelled in our sight. To trust is to love without fear. Though the truth be told, trust is followed by jealousy, an unknown entity in the world of love. A fear held by all, but revealed by few. The world is not a perfect place. It holds heartache, disappointment and anguish. But the world of love can be a wonderful thing. With sorrow comes friendship. With pain comes passion. But at the base of them all lays trust: the beginning of all and the basis of life. Trust is the foundation that we must pursue in the face of love. For without it, it leaves us with nothing but fear.

I recently viewed an advertisement/Commercial that stated “ buy GOLD/Silver from us & we will store it for you until the SHTF Event” then just come & get it. Do these people really think we are that stupid to believe the GOLD/Silver is really going to be there?

Uncivilivised

Scott

Interested in joining a group in the Savannah GA/Ridgeland SC Metro Areas.