Hope this brightens your day:

Did you hear about the drummer who gave his daughters the same names? Anna 1, Anna 2, Anna 3, Anna 4.5aa3d6dcd4d9c_3PVC-Snowshoes071217.jpg.cabc3c59de807537457c0abb20347078.jpg

A woman reported the disappearance of her husband to the police. The officer looked at the guy's photograph, questioned her, and then asked if she wanted to give her husband any message if they found him. "Yes," she replied. "Please tell him Mother didn't come after all."

Teacher: What's 5 plus 3? Student: Um... I don't know? Teacher: You silly boy, it is 8. Student: Wait... yesterday you said that 4 and 4 was 8?!?!

"Darling," said the young man to his new bride. "Now that we are married, do you think you will be able to live on my modest income?" "Of course, dearest, no trouble," she answered. "But what will you live on?"

Life is like shaving... No matter how many times you do it well, you still have to do it again tomorrow.

"You are not qualified to judge another, until you have walked in his moccasins for a whole moon."

I recently viewed an advertisement/Commercial that stated “ buy GOLD/Silver from us & we will store it for you until the SHTF Event” then just come & get it. Do these people really think we are that stupid to believe the GOLD/Silver is really going to be there?

PVC-Snowshoes

Scott

Interested in joining a group in the Savannah GA/Ridgeland SC Metro Areas.