Foreseeing disasters and preparing for them is what preppers do. I mean, that’s what makes us preppers, right? So we should always be looking forward, seeing the next potential disaster and trying to figure out how to survive it.

Original Source

• Like 2

That is so true Surivivopedia. I have been prepping seriously for about 8 years now and pecking about since I was a teenager. Any new thing that comes along I have to try it. I know that bragging about your chow, arsenal\ammo and any other stock pile will bring the hordes of low life “give me’s” to your door in a crisis. You know what I mean. My plans are based on “iceberg ops”. It’s when you have a few backpacks, chow, knives and small caliber long guns out and about. Make sure the neighbors hear about it. In reality you’ve got a huge menagerie of shit or you don’t. Who knows other than you? The old “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, share at the puppets” idea.

Semper Fi

• Like 2

That is so true Surivivopedia. I have been prepping seriously for about 8 years now and pecking about since I was a teenager. Any new thing that comes along I have to try it. I know that bragging about your chow, arsenal\ammo and any other stock pile will bring the hordes of low life “give me’s” to your door in a crisis. You know what I mean. My plans are based on “iceberg ops”. It’s when you have a few backpacks, chow, knives and small caliber long guns out and about. Make sure the neighbors hear about it. In reality you’ve got a huge menagerie of shit or you don’t. Who knows other than you? The old “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, share at the puppets” idea.

Semper Fi

Hey brother, sounds like you are prepared well. I just passed my tech license for my HAM radio, excited!! : D

• Like 1

Hey brother, sounds like you are prepared well. I just passed my tech license for my HAM radio, excited!! : D

I too would like to get into HAM. I still have a good many fires burning that need attention first. That is great Sandlapper.

• Like 1

Thank you Redlegs. Yes, I understand. I have a lot of coals in the fire as well, trying to do too many things at one time to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. I am trying to prioritize : ) Nice we can have brothers with like minds to bounce ideas off of. Stay safe Redlegs.

• Like 1

Thank you Redlegs. Yes, I understand. I have a lot of coals in the fire as well, trying to do too many things at one time to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. I am trying to prioritize : ) Nice we can have brothers with like minds to bounce ideas off of. Stay safe Redlegs.

You so Sandlapper.