fixer

Northern Nevada Light Foot Patriots

fixer submitted a new link:

1332.jpg

Northern Nevada Light Foot Patriots

The intention of this website is to inform, promote and facilitate the development and training of citizens for the good of our communities, state, and nation. Discrimination based upon race, ethnicity, gender and religious beliefs (or non-beliefs) will not be tolerated, and should not prevent us from working together to protect our families, community and State.

The 36th Field Force Division, M Corp is one of fifty Field Force Divisions in the United States. We are sanctioned by the 4th Continental Congress. Each Field Force Division is comprised of individual Battalions designated by counties within the Field Force state. Military protocol is followed.

We are not anti-rule of law. We are a pro-free America militia that believes in fighting for the Constitution of the United States which is the rule of law by all means necessary. We believe that the Constitution of the United States is the highest law of the land and firmly sets out the foundation of our government, military and rights of the people.

Anyone know who to contact for info on this group?  I'm in Northern Nevada & looking to join.

You can find us on Facebook under the same name. Send us a message and I will get back with you, or go to our web page and in the manual is an application. Either way will work, but FB is faster.

Hmm, I'm basically just wondering what will happen when the day comes, and it is coming, when we need to take up arms in an aggressive way. Not defensive, not reactive, but in a proactively offensive way to strategically and then Tactically eliminate the enemy. 

At this moment we don't know exactly who the enemy will be, whether government at various levels will be with us or against us. And, we don't know whether we will be able to act overtly or we may need to act covertly. What rules of engagement are we going to follow?

But, Nevada and Reno are currently under Democrat control. Locally law enforcement is mostly on our side. But what I'm talking about is direct lethal action. Of course, only in the foreseeable extreme circumstances. 

So, you can guess what comes next. Target selection, identification and location,  methodology and planning.

That's the sort of thing I'm interested in exploring. Not exactly politically correct but certainly not illegal since the sort of circumstances that would allow such action does not exist and probably can't exist under normal rule of law. We're talking civil war and basically WROL.

In that situation it would be nice to have good teams and plans in place that ID targets, locations, and methodology. Because, the internet isn't secure and may be down when we need to locate a targeted person's address, etc..

Secure communications is also a requirement, and since truly secure combat communication systems are prohibitively expensive, code systems must be developed and distributed in advance.

Lot's to think about, and none of it requires running around in uniform.

Thoughts?