fixer

Texas State Militia

fixer submitted a new link:

1342.jpg

Texas State Militia

Declaration of Purpose: A legitimate Militia pursuant to the ends of Amendment 2 of the United States Constitution, shall preserve the life, liberty and property of all law- abiding citizens within its area through the preparation, training and support of lawful citizens' group outside the jurisdiction of government. To better aid the defense of liberty, Texas State Militia shall train citizens within a well-regulated organization dedicated to upholding our natural and inalienable rights and the constitution of the State Of Texas

Who we are: We are your neighbors, friends, co- workers, family members men and women 21 and over. We are committed to assist and defend our community, state and union. We are freedom loving patriots dedicated to training and preparation. We are citizens, retired/ active law enforcement, fire and military veterans. We are the organized militia under the U.S. and Texas Constitutions and U.S. code that we are sworn to defend and uphold.

Looking to join a active Militia around the Fort Worth ,Tx area.Just a citizen interested in protecting his family/ community within the guidelines of the U.S and Texas Constitution. I am willing to lay down my life so my community,state and country my survive.

Web Update:

We are currently doing a "Domian Ownership Dance" with one or two domains as of late in order to increase visibility\traffic.

Due to this you may see one or two of our usual domains drop until ICANN gets everything updated on their end.

Never fear, our default domains of TexasStateMilitia.info and TSMVanguard.net are always up and can be used as a portal to all units statewide if needed.

Thanks to everyone and our sister units as we proceed.

Posted (edited)

Update 6/24:

Just an update to all fellow patriots in Texas.

TSM (as you may guess) is dealing with a huge influx of new members in the last 30 or so days state wide.

Personnel in every unit assigned with processing new candidates are under water right now but we are making changes to accommodate the need.

To everyone who has sent applications to our various units and have not yet received contact, please be assured that you are on the list and give us about 10 days to get back to you.

(Yes, we are THAT backed up.)

Please monitor your email including your spam filter (as that is usually the first type of response you will receive from an application) and any voice mails from numbers you don't recognize as it could be an NCO reaching out.

Honestly, I see this as a good problem to have but one that must be rectified as soon as possible.

And to those Texas patriots who haven't sent an application.... Why not?

Edited by Texas State Militia